Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Mad That . . .

bowie1986

Featured Posts

bowie1986

Malibu charted top 10 with half as much promo as Million Reasons :) But Million Reasons was a great single even though it needed the Super Bowl, Dive Bar, a Video, A Behind The Scenes making video, a YouTube Super Bowl Behind The Scenes Video, and an Awards Show performance to crack the top 10?

tenor.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Honestly, I'm surprised how well it's doing.

She was on a nearly 4 years hiatus and then came with a folk song and entered the top 10 :applause:

AURA

Malibu >>> Million Reasons

Gagz wasted the whole promo train for MR to go #4 for a single fking week inside the top10. So yeah.

DelusionalGaga

I love Malibu, but I think the main reason it's doing so well streaming wise and on the charts is because people want to check out new Miley. The song is not groundbreaking, everyone's just curious about her new personality 

Ricardo

In all honesty I prefer Malibu over MR and I think the GP thinks that way too :awkney:

The Child
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I love Malibu, but I think the main reason it's doing so well streaming wise and on the charts is because people want to check out new Miley. The song is not groundbreaking, everyone's just curious about her new personality 

"Her new personality" it's hardly new though :emma:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Trepadation

Weeelllllll unlike ms.gaga, Miley released it close to her promo and (it's a pop song the gays want not the Joanne pop we got) she had the media already looking at her when she said her hip hop persona died

DelusionalGaga
5 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

"Her new personality" it's hardly new though :emma:

For someone who has been following Miley's career I have to say it's not that shocking. But for the GP who know her as the girl who rode a wrecking ball naked and licked hammers, her new act is quite a contrast :emma:

AURA
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

For someone who has been following Miley's career I have to say it's not that shoking. But for the GP who know her as the girl who rode a wrecking ball naked and licked hammers, her new act is quite a contrast :emma:

Everyone in the GP knew Miley before her riding a wrecking ball. Malibu is just Miley back at her roots :emma:

theARTVampire

Malibu is a true summer bop! Radio caught it up very quick :) 

venusfly

Malibu has more replay value and its feel-good, they're both amazing songs but Malibu is just more polished and easier to listen to multiple times.

DelusionalGaga
Just now, AURA said:

Everyone in the GP knew Miley before her riding a wrecking ball. Malibu is just Miley back at her roots :emma:

I know, but y'all are acting as if her new era is totally normal. You must have been a little surprised when she came back like that :emma:

AURA
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I know, but y'all are acting as if her new era is totally normal. You must have been a little surprised when she came back like that :emma:

Everyone was surprised, just like everyone was surprised with Joanne. People checked the new Gaga also, but they didn't like it as much as the "new" Miley, I guess. And I kinda get why.

EW, people think that Maliboo is better than Million Grammy's 

RIeYRP7.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived