šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones S7 trailer!

Featured Posts

Vodka
9 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

2nd last. Season 8 will be the final season of GoT with 6-7 episodes, but there are prequels planned by HBO.

So down for the prequels.Ā 

Do ya know how long each episode is supposed to be? I know that its gonna pass the 1 hr mark right?

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

RAMROD

Looks terrific! Wow!

This hon be good, literally!!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gagagoogoose
1 minute ago, Vodka said:

So down for the prequels.Ā 

Do ya know how long each episode is supposed to be? I know that its gonna pass the 1 hr mark right?

Yes, each episodeĀ is 1 hour+. Based on the actor/actress interview, they said that this season will moveĀ very quickly.Ā 

The end of season 7 will most likely be the start of the war with the white walkers.

SychosSoChic

THE GOLDEN GLOBES AREN'T READY :giveup:

THE BAR IS ABOUT TO RISE :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Glittertinks

omg the visuals and everything looks even better than S6 already was, like... the slayage :tony: I am not ready!

GypsyBabe

This season looks like its going to move super quickly and that every single episode willĀ be of "episode 9" quality. I'm so freaking excited.Ā 

I should probably start rewatching the series tonight.Ā :queenga:

Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Vodka

Ok so wait, is Gendry supposed to be represented through the one hand forging a sword?

It's got Arthur and Excalibur teasĀ :excited2:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived