💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's silence

GGM

Featured Posts

blackpink

Give her a break. Actions speak much louder than 180 characters and a #PrayForManchester tweet. The overreactions are just ridiculous. 

Gaga doesn't have to tweet anything at all. So many people jumping on this bandwagon. 

And I'm not saying that what happened on Sunday isn't terrible because it is. 

Third world countries have much worse things happen every single day like in Syria but nobody wants to tweet about that.

People are dying around the world in their own countries that have turned into war zones but everyone just wants to #Pray4Manchester?

Pray for the entire world. 

It seems like people only care when Europe or America have terrible attacks. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naufri

She posted in instagram a black square and a text talking about the attacks. I don't know why she erased it, but she already spoke about it.

Irrelevant

Maybe she contacted Ariana privately, cause you rly can't say much with one tweet :flutter:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Abramovic
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

I think she may be a little scared. At first I thought it was just the surprise and sadness that made her silent but now I am thinking it is fear. I think she is being silent to not plant seeds in the heads of those who may want to harm her, her fans etc.. on her tour? idk...it's the only thinkg I could think of...

I think that makes really sense! She will start a tour this summer. 

Katie14
43 minutes ago, Naufri said:

She posted in instagram a black square and a text talking about the attacks. I don't know why she erased it, but she already spoke about it.

What did she say and when was this?

Naufri
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

What did she say and when was this?

Was yesterday, she said that she just figured out about the attacks and she and the team of the movie were praying for the victims. She erased it, I don't know why, maybe she considered that was better to make an extensive statement later. I don't know.

Rivington Rebel

Gaga has no moral obligation to make a statement about anything. Her best friend just died, we should let her mourn Sonja and leave her be.

When Gaga feels the time if right for her personally she will say something.

Helxig

She's probably feeling absolutely crazy right now, and just taking a break from social media. Maybe she can't mentally handle it. 

One of her best friends just died, then this happened, and she's currently really busy working a crazy schedule filming a movie that could be her big break in Hollywood, trying to stay in character and bring out certain emotions to the best of her acting ability.

It's gotta be overwhelming. Even I, who has nothing particularly big going on in my life, stayed away from social media a bit because I couldn't handle the news coming in about the children hurt.

Maybe she hasn't even been told. Just going from set, to bed at home, to set again.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Uyimermaid

It's better to keep ur mouth shut than to say something stupid like kutty purry

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Shadow said:

Some people have said they "have no words" for the tragedy as in being speechless in shock. Perhaps, she feels the same, we know how devastated she was after the Pulse attack in Florida.  With the loss of her friend and her busy schedule, who can know how things like these affect her.

And silence is just that, silence. It should be taken as unknown until she says something. People mourn in different ways. It is kind of rude to wonder openly why the survivors may not cry at the funerals of their loved ones... likewise, people reacted differently to big tragedies like 9/11. 

And feelings and complex thoughts on such subjects can be very difficult to sum up in mere words. Sometimes, silence can be soothing on its own as well. When I lost both of my parents, there were times I just wanted to be left alone. Just food for thought...

Can't believe it's almost been a year since Pulse. Never forget my best friend asking me during gaga's tribute to the victims "do you think some of the victims were little monsters?". It's possible but I'd rather not know (I'm sure gaga would rather not know as well) not because I'm insensitive but because that would make it even harder to cope with. It's especially devestating when we lose a monster because we all have a very special place in this family that can never ever be replaced. To quote rupaul "we are family here" :hug:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

I think she may be a little scared. At first I thought it was just the surprise and sadness that made her silent but now I am thinking it is fear. I think she is being silent to not plant seeds in the heads of those who may want to harm her, her fans etc.. on her tour? idk...it's the only thinkg I could think of...

To be perfectly honest, that has always been a great fear of mine. It's no secret that she's a huge advocate for the gay community and there are some truly sick twisted people in this world that may want to harm her/us. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Katie14
26 minutes ago, Naufri said:

Was yesterday, she said that she just figured out about the attacks and she and the team of the movie were praying for the victims. She erased it, I don't know why, maybe she considered that was better to make an extensive statement later. I don't know.

That is really odd that she deleted her comment

Twitter
2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

she just lost her friend and hearing about the attack in Manchester probably made her even sadder

sometimes keeping your mind and your body busy is the best thing to help you cope or process loss/sadness.. maybe that's what she's doing... focusing on ASIB and trying to stay positive

This!

StJames
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

That is really odd that she deleted her comment

Perhaps she also feels conflicted in giving her statement about Sonja some time to breath and feels guilty addressing anything else. I know I would if my best friend passed away

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

CannaeDrive

Why should she?:oprah:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived