Featured Posts

HANZ

I can not take any of this chicks seriously:madge:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankenztein

Every single pop fued that has ever happened in history is dumb, but I confess my petty soul lives for dumb drama. :hor:

Reality

I love how Katy says this whole "cause and effect", karma thing, then says "But women are stronger together".

Like, if you truly believe that, then stop trying to make the drama with Taylor an even bigger deal.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

malazam

#TeamTayTay bye

another shot before we kiss the other side

Thats stupid Luv

Honestly it's such an unrealistic sentiment- but truly how amazing would it be if all of these female artists came together, collabed, worked together, supported each other- gaga included't they truly would't be an unstoppable influence. 

Blastertoyo

But like why is Katy using old beef to sell her record

please enlighten me to death

swakby

Although most people say that she is focusing too much on the beef, you have to acknowledge that Katy is trying to do the right thing here. Honestly, she really is an adult about it - instead of turning the entire Hollywood against you, which is very childlish in my opinion. 

Chuckles
22 hours ago, Jaimie Hutton said:

Honestly it's such an unrealistic sentiment- but truly how amazing would it be if all of these female artists came together, collabed, worked together, supported each other- gaga included't they truly would't be an unstoppable influence. 

You know, I feel that until 2008 there was a healthy environment among female artists... social media and stans is what tarnished this pluse they blow everything out of proportion.

Let's bring this old gem back where 15 ladies collaborated together, you have everyone from Sheryl Crow to Rihanna to Mary J.Blige fvck even Keyshia Cole is here! 

just-stand-up-2-cancer-first-look-02.jpg

lairofhk
On 5/24/2017 at 5:10 AM, swakby said:

Although most people say that she is focusing too much on the beef, you have to acknowledge that Katy is trying to do the right thing here. Honestly, she really is an adult about it - instead of turning the entire Hollywood against you, which is very childlish in my opinion. 

Saying, "she started it first" is being an adult about it? Lol, please

Ariana Grindr
On 5/22/2017 at 8:52 PM, WildAmerican said:

Surprised she's talking about it.....

really????

swish swish bish:trollga:

Archived