💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour in Wake of Terrorist Bombing

junolxf

Featured Posts

ryhanna

I can't even imagine what it must be like. People came to see her show, and what was supposed to be a fun night turned into a tragedy. It's not her fault by ANY means, but it would be so hard not to feel guilty or responsible in some way. 

Just absolutely heartbreaking. Music and entertainment is supposed to be an escape from the bad things in the world, not a chance to make more bad things happen. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jinzo

She must be devastated, she should take all the time she wants, and next touring artists must concerned and scared :( I hope this never happens to Gaga/anyone else in the future:(

Her tweet broke my heart even more. I hope she can move on from the guilt she must be feeling. Not her fault at all that this happened. 

He8MyHeart

I can't imagine how it feels to have fans that are there to celebrate and enjoy your performance and then be killed at your show. This is going to effect Ariana for a long while. Thinking of everyone involved.

holy scheisse

Poor Ari. Seeing her name plastered in the news with headlines of terrorist attacks. Literally at her show. Horrifying. My heart goes out to those hurt in the attack. 

13VictorC
20 minutes ago, junolxf said:
Man, this is so sad. Unbelievable. :( 

I can't with this world anymore. When will these atrocities stop?!

If this can happen at an Ariana Grande concert, then it just makes me worry even more about Gaga since she's so much more polarizing. :ohno:

Baduizm

Wow this is really so sad. Ariana is such a sweet soul and I hope she and the victims of this attack will make it through this trauma alright. They're in my thoughts :(

Ricardo

I feel sorry for all the victims and her so much, I understand why to cancel the tour, we don't know if this was directed towards to her or it was (hate to use this word rn but) usual terrorist attack, oh man, I'm so sad

LaLuna

It's for the best. She needs time off after that horrible night.

For once I actually agree with Perez... 

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, Scathach said:

It's for the best. She needs time off after that horrible night.

For once I actually agree with Perez... 

I can't believe that cold pos said something decent 

Damon

poor ari, that tweet makes me think she feels like the blame its on her, gosh this is a horrible situation for everyone

... and now i just sit in silence.

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, Mars Spider said:

poor ari, that tweet makes me think she feels like the blame its on her, gosh this is a horrible situation for everyone

She's probably gonna need some help

Whispering

Completely understandable. She should take the time she needs and that she feels will respect her fans. 

My thoughts go out to those who are hurting in any way over this tragedy tonight. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't imagine what she is going through but I hope she does pull through and continues the tour. I think cancelling the entire tour would just let those cunts that carried out this attack win, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is cancelled due to people being scared of going after what's happened.

Archived