💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Cure is currently the UKs 4th most played song on the radio

awhite20

Featured Posts

Harry
2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Wish it reflected on the UK Hot 100 though. Seems like she will keep floating around the #19-#25 region for a while before falling off...

This is still good for her though. It's her most solid/stable hit in the UK in four years, regardless of the peak. I think she can manage higher than #19, perhaps this week. But it's done great. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit
Just now, Harry said:

This is still good for her though. It's her most solid/stable hit in the UK in four years, regardless of the peak. I think she can manage higher than #19, perhaps this week. But it's done great. 

Yeah I'm low key satisfied too by its UK performance. As long as it reaches silver and manages to stay on the chart for a while it has exceeded expectations. I mean it has no mv, no performance etc..It's done well. I'm just a little greedy and wish it did a bit more sometimes :diane:

TeenIdle
31 minutes ago, Sunshowers said:

Queen of appealing to a market she never really broke into:lolly:

4 #1s :giggle:

blackpink
49 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

so why do i never hear it :(:(

Listen to Capital sis. You'll hear it there I promise :giveup:  

I was SHOOKETH when i heard the radio say "hi it's LADY GAGAAAAH" and The Cure started playing. 

awhite20
12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Listen to Capital sis. You'll hear it there I promise :giveup:  

I was SHOOKETH when i heard the radio say "hi it's LADY GAGAAAAH" and The Cure started playing. 

Also Clyde 3 (believe that's what it's called) they've already played it 3 times today and it's not even 10 am yet 🙃🙌🏻

ThatAsianGuy

If only Gaga promotes and performs it we could've a top 10 hit by now.:madge:

The Senate
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

*most successful female artist Interscope has.

Eminem is an Interscope artist too and is still bigger. 

It;s funny how Interscope has one of the most homophobic artists ever and one of the most pro LGBTQ artists under the same label 

Gaga and Eminem both make a lot of money for them so I doubt they really care tbh:nails:

theARTVampire

It's the most successful single on German radio stations, since TEOG! :firega:

SlaeUrAnus
5 hours ago, Sunshowers said:

Queen of appealing to a market she never really broke into:lolly:

Really?

As a Brit, The Fame and The Fame Monster were absolutely HUGE over here during their time.

She's already broke into the market, it's just her recent music has not been exactly appealing to the U.K market.

In my messy era.

Thomas P
5 hours ago, Sunshowers said:

Oops, I guess I miswrote what I meant. Since Born This Way, her singles haven't done as well as they used to, but I guess you're right about albums. It's a surprise that she's found her way back into that market after not doing so well for a while.

Ya cuz I was about to say that poker face was the best selling digital song in U.K. History for a while. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

awhite20
2 hours ago, Jaume said:

If it is doing that well why has not been top10 at least?

Radio play doesn't impact the official charts. But it does obviously increase the potential number of people hearing the song which will hopefully increase sales

Archived