Featured Posts

WildAmerican

So sad. RIP Sonja.

Hope Gaga is doing okay....

"Go find Joanne, Sonj.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Go find Joanne, Sonj and somehow I think she did" I can't that's so hauntingly beautiful. RIP Sonja 

Jenina

I thought I wouldn't cry again but I was proven wrong again. Those last two sentences are so beautiful and I hope Gaga knows that Sonja is watching over her. At least Sonja is now free of all her suffering and pain.

cool

junolxf

I cried. **** cancer.

Gaga has such a beautiful soul. RIP Sonja. :( 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

TimisaMonster

I'm literally crying reading this...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Brooklyn Nights

This just ripped me in half... the last line. I'm glad Gaga shared this with us. I think she understands that things like this happen all the time but you always feel alone when it's happening to you. I feel educated and empowered by there story. I'm grateful that I've been able to witness such a powerful moment in there lives. This is what Joanne is about. Accepting tragedy. I can understand it now, I'm better because of it. 

crushedlemonice

I can't imagine what her husband is going through right now. I was just reading their wedding registry page yesterday where they were hoping to have a getaway and celebrate properly in the new year =(

OBEY

Could someone explain to me, was Sonja really joanne's friend as she says in Grigio girls? How old is she? When did Joanne die? 

That was heartbreaking and so spiritually beautiful. "Go find Joanne." My God. 

Archived