💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you disappointed Gaga is not promoting The Cure?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

ViGaga

well shes busy filming ASIB and we all know she likes to focus on one thing instead a bunch of projects at once. i hope she makes a video soon

Little Monster in Buffalo

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingerella
On 5/21/2017 at 11:35 PM, blackcoffee said:

No. 

Me too

Joannes Baby

I think she won't promote this single anymore. I mean, maybe a video or something. Anyway, "The Cure" is a huge song on Spotify (and it plays on the radio even without promotion, so...) 

HolyFameMonster

I honestly believe The Cure was used as a hold for the Joanne era as she films ASIB. Once she is done filming, she'll probably continue on with this single or start back up with the Joanne era since she's about to tour.

God Control

I'm actually entirely disappointed by Lady Gaga's management and decisions for a few years now. I mean she's free to do what she wants, that's for sure, but it's definitely not why she took me into her world back in 2010.

OBEY
On 22/05/2017 at 1:14 AM, River said:

No I don't, promo is just not working anymore..

Look at all the promo attempts of Katy with her recent singles and nothing really helps..

It's a waste of money and time..

Streaming changed the game.. I guess Gaga understood that.

The Cure is a gift, don't ask more of it, just appreciate it's existence..

It depends if the public likes the song, look at Malibu ! :giveup: Miley is promoting and working her ass off and it's paying off ! :applause: 

River
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

It depends if the public likes the song, look at Malibu ! :giveup: Miley is promoting and working her ass off and it's paying off ! :applause: 

Honestly, Malibu is really a good song and speaks for itself and I don't think it needs to have a big promo, but the promo is good for the album this time..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

OBEY
17 minutes ago, River said:

Honestly, Malibu is really a good song and speaks for itself and I don't think it needs to have a big promo, but the promo is good for the album this time..

The song fell off the top 10 and is back top 5 with the billboards + today show perf :applause: 

TimisaMonster

Gaga doesn't promote her music like she used to back in the day...I think she's noticed even with MR, that no matter how hard she tries the charts just aren't for her anymore...she's moved on to making music she wants and doesn't care if it "does well" or not...it is what it is...music not the bling I guess

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

rawrimamonster

I am super bummed that there isn't a music video (so far) for TC. i'm thinking at this point there won't be one. or they'll come out w/ something really crappy like clips of her getting ready for ASIB or something (sort of like the MR video- sorry still refuse to believe all of that footage was intended for the MV).

but as lots of ppl have pointed out- she's filming a movie, her friend just died, & her tour is coming up. what i think she should do is have someone edit some clips together that she isn't actually in (like Till It Happens To You) and make the MV into a PSA for cancer research as a tribute to her friend & maybe do some one-off performance on Good Morning America or something from the ASIB set- she'll promote the single, promote ASIB, and find the cure for cancer all in one. boom. problem solved.

Argentum

Well, The Cure should have a MV. I believe it would get decent plays.

VH1, the music channel, just played the lyric video... :toofunny:

"ΔΔΜ Î”ÎŻÏƒÎ±Îč Î±ÎłÎŹÏ€Î·. ΔΔΜ Î”ÎŻÏƒÎ±Îč Î±ÎłÎŹÏ€Î·. Î•ÎŻÏƒÎ±Îč ÎżÏ†ÎžÎ±Î»ÎŒÎ±Ï€ÎŹÏ„Î·. Η τέλΔÎčα ÎżÏ†ÎžÎ±Î»ÎŒÎ±Ï€ÎŹÏ„Î·" - ΛαίΎη ΓÎșÎŹÎłÎșα, 2016

Levine

Yes, very. The potential of this song was (is? too late?) phenomenal and she wasted a big opportunity.

At least give us the freaking video. 

Levine

P.s. her friend died few days ago, she released this song months ago. Stop creating excuses for her. 

If she didn't promote it for ASIB, she could had filmed the video way before releasing the song. 

Archived