💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Cure, Sonja & EP rumors

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Though why Gaga went back in the studio the last few months while she was busy as hell with SB, Coachella and ASIB rehearsal ?

To me there's something behind this. Or she wouldn't have took the trouble to go back in the studio while she had no time for it... 

Joshie S

I mean, I feel like it's also a healing song for everything that happened during Gaga's career with ARTPOP. Perhaps I'm just a super fan with crazy wild theories about practically everything, and yeah The Cure was probably also written with Sonja, of course, however I felt like it was more a closure kind of song to the whole ARTPOP mess, Gaga's way of apologising.

I could go on and on about it, though...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

mister max
58 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

When?

When DJWS litterally said it in an interview

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

androiduser

one thing I don't understand, is why does the gift to a friend need to be a single, and why does the production have to be so trendy and commercial?

Fans will probably say Sonja loved this kind of music so Gaga made that sound for her, but I have to say I am a bit skeptic about this.

Reality

First of all, people shouldn't have expected an EP in the first place, but I digress. 

I agree. Now looking back on it, even though The Cure can have many different meanings, I'm sure one of its primary means was about Sonja and her condition.

It's also changed my perspective of the song. I always saw the song as something happy and joyful, but after Sonja passed away, I can see a certain saddness to it.

🃏🖤👹

BlackJudas

"My fans think everything is cryptic."

While the song itself does sound like a homage to Sonja, I doubt it was released as a gift to her when Gaga could've just gave her a copy a la ARTPOP Act II. Plus, the song is an ASIB outtake.

Nope. DJWS already revealed the recording process for TC.

It's nice you guys are attributing it as a homage to Sonja, but not accurate.

"we were just having fun just sitting around and trying to catch a vibe and wrote stuff that was upbeat and cool and positive"

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived