rumor

New ASIB song title leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg

So sad for Gags. She must be crushed. Filming although her great friend passed away. But let the true emotions LIVE and snatch that Oscar for Sonja :grr:

popfart

I thought people weren't allowed to talk about ASIB when they go to see it recorded...

Irrelevant

I'll never love again :giveup: Isn't that Speechless tho :oprah:

Still really sad for Sonja though :(

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

LetterLToTheG

I feel so bad for Gaga cause now when this scene plays it will always remind her of Sonja's passing. Prayers for Sonja's loved ones. 

👽

Mikey Monster

Omg amazing yet heartbreaking about Sonja! ❤️😭 Ik gaga knows she's at peace. ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

venusian

shes so strong i hope shes okay :((

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

King J
7 minutes ago, Applesause said:

I thought people weren't allowed to talk about ASIB when they go to see it recorded...

I know, I kinda didn't wanna know this. Firstly, it ruins the surprise, and secondly, it's probs not accurate.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Lord Ryry
57 minutes ago, King J said:

I know, I kinda didn't wanna know this. Firstly, it ruins the surprise, and secondly, it's probs not accurate.

I mean, the title of the forum is "New ASIB song title leaked" so i guess you could have not read it haha, not trying to be mean :gum:

She better get an oscar for this movie i swear, if not for the acting then the music.

LetsGetHigh

Her work ethic is just insane. If my best friend just died, I would have taken like two weeks off to sit in bed and eat ice cream and listen to Lykke Li.

malazam

Sad but beautiful. I hope she's okay. A Star Is Born and one just left to the skies, :wub:.

another shot before we kiss the other side

junolxf

F*ck. :( 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Blastertoyo

Speechless 2.0? As dark as it is, I love it when Gaga touches on death and darker themes, it truly brings out her emotion and soul

please enlighten me to death

Archived