Katy Perry - Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

manicholic

Featured Posts

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana

The shellfish line refers clearly to Taylor:

"Person or person who displays selfish behaviour. Only concerned with their own wellbeing and gain. From selfish shellfish. Can be shortened to shellers." http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shellfish

--

I like the beat +instrumental, the whole feud though is so stupid and immature of both of them. But I do think this is much better "diss track" than BB. Although this misses the big chorus this would have needed...

uo111
14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Is it just me or are the songs that are being released in general kind of boring. Like, I've been losing interest halfway through and want to switch the song. I'm generally not into any of these artists, so maybe I am biased, but I do take the time to listen to new songs because I like music. New music in general has been leaving me so underwhelmed. Can Gaga come and rescue pop music again?! Someone? Anyone?  

You have to venture away from pop music.

There is good music being released, but not by popular artists.

uo111
2 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

The shellfish line refers clearly to Taylor:

"Person or person who displays selfish behaviour. Only concerned with their own wellbeing and gain. From selfish shellfish. Can be shortened to shellers." http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shellfish

--

I like the beat +instrumental, the whole feud though is so stupid and immature of both of them. But I do think this is much better "diss track" than BB. Although this misses the big chorus this would have needed...

I don't think it's about Taylor, I think it's about her fans who think that she shoukd release music they want, think she is flopping and therefore not worth stanning, etc...

Gaga went through the same thing, and DWUW is kinda about that as well.

Sheep is obviously Taylor though.

Nirvana
Just now, uo111 said:

I don't think about Taylor, I think it's about her fans who think that she shoukd release music they want, think she is flopping and therefore not worth stanning, etc...

Gaga went through the same thing, and DWUW is kinda about that as well.

Sheep is obviously Taylor though.

Could be also about the "squad" too! Or haters in general. But overall lines do point out to Taylor "Karma is not a liar, she keeps receipts" etc.

Wondering if they make this the next single?

Daredevil

love it :giveup:

but the only receipts i see are those on the single cover :poot:

Korok

I'm literally about to miss my flight to NYC because I'm too busy listening to this on repeat.

tumblr_n01he1ylYE1qz581wo1_400.gif

MelbHawker

How low have our expectations fallen to be calling this a BOP? This is just... :wtf: 

This song is complete trash. It's lyrics read as if jealous twelvies have written them. The beat sounds like it's been thrown together in a couple of minutes by an amateur. 

Honestly, I despise the Witness era. She's got no game this time round. The quality of the music.. it's not even half arsed; that would be complimenting it. 

GypsyBabe
34 minutes ago, uo111 said:

You have to venture away from pop music.

There is good music being released, but not by popular artists.

Well I generally tend to not listen to pop music as a whole. But I'm trying because so many people on this board are into these artists. But I just can't like any of these songs. Popular music is a nightmare. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Battle 4 Ur Life

god onika saves the song. its got great instrumentals and I'm living for this sound but the melody is too disjointed. I'll pass this one. Bon Apettit is better imo

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

tylerjudas
11 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Truffle Butter teas tbh

I heard that immediately. 

MonsterOfSpain

Well thanks for ruining it for me guys... first CITC sounds just like Cheap Thrills and Genie in a Bottle and now this sounds exactly like Truffle Butter. :neyde:

tumblr_nl9j0svLAh1qm1vx8o1_540.gif

Archived