šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How likely is The Cure music video?

Stephen

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I don't see the point in releasing a music video now, they've left it too late for the video to have an impact.Ā :neyde:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaBlue
20 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, ASIB shooting is coming to an end tho. She will shoot the last musical performance for the movie tomorrow and the overall shooting ends in early June.

But it's too late for the song now, so I'll say the chances are 0.69%Ā :pray:

69Ā :poot:

loving you was blue

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

We will see today

what's happening today?

moonpig8400

I'd certainly be surprised as it's already came and went on the charts hasn't it??

EDIT: my bad i just checked it's actually still sitting around number 20 on the UK charts and actually went up this week ! Wow !Ā 

Economy

Ok, a good music video would do wonders for the song

Ā 

But since she and her team seem to purposely practice missing out on great oppurtunities for success, Im saying we wont get one :neyde:Ā 

Economy
2 minutes ago, moonpig8400 said:

I'd certainly be surprised as it's already came and went on the charts hasn't it??

Its still rising slowly but consistanly on radio and holding/slowly increasing in streaming

Ā 

A video now or within a few days would still have impact

Ā 

but again, given Gaga and ger teams history of always missing out on oppurtunities for success, I say we wont get music video

Ā 

She enjoys flopping it seems

Ā 

They could of made a simple musicĀ video even on set of ASIB... even if it was just a sick live performance...

Ā 

They didnt even do that :koons:Ā 

IamChromatica

As likely as Valentina not being sashayed away on drag race tonight

giphy.gif

Ā 

SILENT HILL

It's just disappointing. Her music videos were a big reason why I became I fan of hers in the first place. The amazing visuals and looks that they would haveĀ made me so happy. Now that there is basically a 50% chance we might get a music video for a single (that might not even be very good)Ā is just sad to think aboutĀ :(

Archived