💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Katy Perry featuring Gaga on 'Witness' (the album)

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
2 hours ago, Petrichor said:
UPDATE: The wallpaper pattern seen in the photos is from Gaga's NYC apartment. The photo itself was taken in August 2016 and was posted while Gaga was home in New York doing radio promo for PI. Katy was crafting her new album at the time.

If you look at my previous post, I linked a page which lists a number of other places with the same wallpaper, most likely of them being the Beverly Hills Hotel in Hollywood.

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

JohnnyVersace

That wallpaper is also at Indochine in NY and the Beverly Hills Hotel. :nails:

highlikegaga

as much i want it to happen sometimes. i think is for the best if it doesn't. :staymad:

AndrewGr
10 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

What does this prove exactly? :oprah: It isn't the same as the Chainsmokers' wallpaper? 

ItWasntLaauv

I would rather her do a collab with Kesha but this is cool too :golfclap:

Edit: Now that I'm seeing that this wallpaper is common according to other people on this thread, I'm really thinking this won't happen, not mad about it though tbh :hor: they're so different

PanPikus

:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

As long as I would love to hear it, it will never happen :smh:
I would rather believe in Santa or Unicorns than in collab between Gaga and Katy :cryga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

River

inb4 Katy copied even the wallpaper:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

That wallpaper is also at Indochine in NY and the Beverly Hills Hotel. :nails:

I like you. I too know certain brands of wallpaper and where they've been used in commercial buildings. :poot:

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

I like you. I too know certain brands of wallpaper and where they've been used in commercial buildings. :poot:

Indochine is my JAM. 

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Gaga's apartment building accomodates a lot of celebs because it has great security. Katy was probably in that area and needed a good, safe apartment to stay in since she is a celeb. There is no corralation between those pics. I will say i am 99.9% sure they will NOT collab. Gaga doesnt like collabs and the collabs she does do are with artists she respects. Shes made it obvious many times that she is not a fan of katy's art. She digged at katys I Kissed A Girl and during the ARTPOP meltdown she made it seem like katy writes for chart success...remember the iconic tweet? She would never collab with Katy i think.

I never knew LG was running an AirBNB business on the side. Queen of the hustle. 

Archived