Featured Posts

MonsterOfficial

y'all need to watch The Crown

that show's cinematography is to die for

exorcise my mind

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, Indyl said:

13 Reasons definitely took down OITNB.

it'll be interesting to see 2017's list. I honestly thought Stranger Things would've blown OITNB out of the water, so I wonder if 13 Reasons can do it. I feel like the fanfare surrounding Stranger Things was a little bigger than 13 Reasons, but maybe i'm wrong 

Dorothy Gale

Not these terrible Netflix original shows being forced down the throats of millions. :deadbanana: 

sexy
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

it'll be interesting to see 2017's list. I honestly thought Stranger Things would've blown OITNB out of the water, so I wonder if 13 Reasons can do it. I feel like the fanfare surrounding Stranger Things was a little bigger than 13 Reasons, but maybe i'm wrong 

I think 13 Reasons at its cultural peak was higher than Stranger Things at its cultural peak. 13 Reasons was a water cooler topic in a way that Stranger Things wasn't (at least in southern California lol). Wouldn't be surprised if 13 Reasons neared or broke 30 million. 

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, Indyl said:

I think 13 Reasons at its cultural peak was higher than Stranger Things at its cultural peak. 13 Reasons was a water cooler topic in a way that Stranger Things wasn't (at least in southern California lol). Wouldn't be surprised if 13 Reasons neared or broke 30 million. 

I wonder too if Stranger Things Season 2 can top 13 Reasons then, cuz now soo many people who hadn't gotten into Stranger Things during the first 35 days (which is what this audience is based on) have watched it. I mean, Eleven has become a pop-culture staple

LaLuna

I was convinced Stranger Things would be #1 :oprah:

19 minutes ago, juju said:

The ones I watched. Really surprised The Get Down didn't make the top 10, it was so good. An actual quality show (not that the others aren't, they just didn't strike me as authentically as TGD did). :giveup: 

I started watching The Get Down yesterday and it's amazing. What's funny is that just before that I had watched a documentary about the 1977 blackout in NYC.

juju
5 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I was convinced Stranger Things would be #1 :oprah:

I started watching The Get Down yesterday and it's amazing. What's funny is that just before that I had watched a documentary about the 1977 blackout in NYC.

It is amazing! And the music is just too good (Telepathy was in my Top 5 last year), I've been meaning to get to the Part Two that they released last month... Need to do that this week. 

That's a crazy coincidence too :deadbanana: 

❤ x ❤

Maleficent

The Crown should be waaaayyyy higher. Such a cleverly written show. Best Netflix show right now. 

boyerased
5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

The Crown should be waaaayyyy higher. Such a cleverly written show. Best Netflix show right now. 

This. Idk if these numbers are right since they don't come from Netflix itself. I'd be downright worried if these comapines have access to our app activites. But back to The Crown, it's really well-written and the cinematography is gorgeous so I hope more people check it out. 

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, Kimihiro said:

This. Idk if these numbers are right since they don't come from Netflix itself. I'd be downright worried if these comapines have access to our app activites. But back to The Crown, it's really well-written and the cinematography is gorgeous so I hope more people check it out. 

7 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I love The Crown too, but i'm also a big history buff. And I feel like a lot of people get bored by even the mention of something historical, so perhaps thats why the numbers could be lower.

(or this data is wrong, lol)

artpopulace

Black Mirror at #15 and The Crown at #16 shows how many Netflix subscribers have poor taste... only a few have a great taste, it should have been higher :madge:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

sass bonbon
1 hour ago, JohnWayne23 said:

I've never seen BoJack but I was just reading the Critics choices for best Netflix shows right now and BoJack was in the top 5. i'll have to check it out

grl u gon get your gags on. Love it!

bbhmm

Chuckles
On 2017-5-14 at 8:06 PM, Gagamel said:

How did they compile the information if Netflix won't release numbers?

"SymphonyAM uses technology that tracks engagement across streaming platforms via television, mobile phones, tablets and computers. The data is based on engagement of shows in their first 35 days of availability in the U.S.—dubbed “L35” data by the company."

lmao right

lmao they spy our lives

Archived