💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy getting more attention than Gaga on UK radio?!

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Phoenix
9 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Even with that :shrug: it's just chart positions, personally I don't think it's worth getting worked up and heated and hating someone over. Time goes on and everyone's chart positions change, people will keep flip-flopping around the charts in their different eras and the world will go on :laughga: they're fun to celebrate but then we get back to what we were doing before, and if someone isn't doing as well as someone else then that's that as well, like it is what it is and you go back to what you were doing before :spin:

i never said i hated on her, couldnt give 2 shits about charts

not like i get any coin from her sales

💎

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
22 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

THIS is why I hate Katy so much.

Mess

Haroon
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

i never said i hated on her, couldnt give 2 shits about charts

not like i get any coin from her sales

I know,, I didn't mean it to you, I meant it in general to people that actually hate others based on where they chart :omg:

Levine

10. Lady Gaga - The Cure

31. Katy Perry - Bon Appetit

It's not working. 

GagaTheExplorer

who cares? she needs it more than Gaga, Bon Appetit is doing G.U.Y. numbers...

if this is her ARTPOP era she totally skiped her DWUW and go directly to her G.U.Y....

She's doing Ellen, Tonight Show, SNL, Carpool Karaoke this month, so I guess her album was sent to be released this spring but due to her singles underperformace she is delaying it again and again and again...

truthteller
14 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

who cares? she needs it more than Gaga, Bon Appetit is doing G.U.Y. numbers...

if this is her ARTPOP era she totally skiped her DWUW and go directly to her G.U.Y....

She's doing Ellen, Tonight Show, SNL, Carpool Karaoke this month, so I guess her album was sent to be released this spring but due to her singles underperformace she is delaying it again and again and again...

she has a billboard saying 15 May at Times Square (could be about pre-order or something related to the album). Her team is all out for promo. :rip:

and BA is higher than TC on WW Itunes chart :rip:

Can we have our moment longer?

Archived