ugh between this and 

an 09 Hip Hop feature queen :giveup: when will their faves

sass bonbon
Just now, Blessed said:

ugh between this and 

uuuuuuhhhhh this sample was on my ipod on replayyyy foreverrrr

bbhmm

venusfly

He said 'was' because this is the only time he's worked with her and probably hasn't spoken to her in several years, stop looking for reasons to attack people :air:

lxdygxga

He sang a very different tune in 2013 and made out that she was fake. I guess now that she's "hot" again, he's decided different.

"Wale credits his interactions with Lady Gaga for making him jaded about relationships in the industry. "We at the “Chillin’” video shoot talking like we friends, then we at the awards and she walked right past," he told the Fader. "She got seven, eight, nine number one records and the record we made never worked. 'Why should I still care about Wale? His record sold 28,000.' But in the studio we was homies. That was my first lesson. Not that I thought I’d be taking ****ing shots of Ciroc with Lady Gaga on a Friday night watching SVU, but put it this way: friendships fluctuate with how hot you are or how cold you are in the industry."

venusfly
5 minutes ago, jvckk said:

He sang a very different tune in 2013 and made out that she was fake. I guess now that she's "hot" again, he's decided different.

"Wale credits his interactions with Lady Gaga for making him jaded about relationships in the industry. "We at the “Chillin’” video shoot talking like we friends, then we at the awards and she walked right past," he told the Fader. "She got seven, eight, nine number one records and the record we made never worked. 'Why should I still care about Wale? His record sold 28,000.' But in the studio we was homies. That was my first lesson. Not that I thought I’d be taking ****ing shots of Ciroc with Lady Gaga on a Friday night watching SVU, but put it this way: friendships fluctuate with how hot you are or how cold you are in the industry."

I don't see much shade in here though? If she did walk right past him without acknowledging him it probably did sting but from what he's saying now it doesn't look like he held a grudge :shrug:

Jase

I ALWAYS forget about this and I don't know why - it's such an underrated gem :wub:

lxdygxga
13 minutes ago, LG said:

I don't see much shade in here though? If she did walk right past him without acknowledging him it probably did sting but from what he's saying now it doesn't look like he held a grudge :shrug:

His implication is that she doesn't care about him because he isn't a big star and didn't sell as many records as she did/has, when we know she's not like that. 

1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Would you imagine Gaga singing that high-pitch chorus now tho?:giveup: Not saying that she can't but I can't imagine her doing it.

i reckon she could she sings high now

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Queen of whales

whales-breaching1.jpg?x64563

Hide contents

:ladyhaha:

when will Demi? :poot: 

Ot: was cool...B*tch she still is :crossed::grr: 

Bradley
11 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Queen of whales

whales-breaching1.jpg?x64563

Hide contents

:ladyhaha:

My name WAH LAY but they call me whale. :neyde:

I think that's a line in the song Chillin'.

Archived