💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Alessia Cara (nominated for a BBMA!)

Hi Its Nicole

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

ShowImage.ashx?id=1106

Alessia Caracciolo (Italian pronunciation: aˈlɛssja kaˈrattʃolo; born July 11, 1996), professionally known as Alessia Cara, is a Canadian singer and songwriter. She is signed to EP Entertainment and Def Jam Recordingsand released her debut single, "Here", from the debut studio album, Know-It-All, released November 13, 2015. A sleeper hit, the song reached the top five in the United States and the top 20 in Canada. Prior to her work for Def Jam, she produced acoustic covers on YouTube.

In 2016, her single "Scars to Your Beautiful" reached the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100 and topped the US pop radio charts. In 2017, Cara collaborated with producer Zedd to create the single "Stay", which has since reached number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it her third top ten song.

In April 2015, Cara released her official debut single, through Def Jam Titled "Here".

She released the EP Four Pink Walls, containing five songs; including her debut single, "Here", in August 2015.

Her debut album Know-It-All was released on November 13, 2015.

On October 28, 2016 she released her single "How Far I'll Go" for Disney's new movie "Moana".

On April 14, 2017 she released her single "The Other Side" for the Netflix show "The Get Down Part 2".

Singles:

Here: Released on April 30, 2016 from Know It All & Four Pink Walls

Wild Things: Released February 2, 2016 from Know It All

Scars To Your Beautiful: Released July 26, 2016 from Know It All

How Far I'll Go: Released October 28, 2016 from Moana Soundtrack

The Other Side: Released April 14, 2017 from The Get Down Soundtrack 

discuss!

Hello Gaga

Werk

I always see a lot of people from this site complain that Here is annoying whenever brung up but it's actually a catchy song with a great meaning so wtf :grr:

teresa-loses-mind-prepares-to-throw-tabl 

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, Werk said:

I always see a lot of people from this site complain that Here is annoying but it's actually a catchy song with a great meaning 

Ikr I LOVE Here it's one of my fave songs of hers

Hello Gaga

Werk
Just now, Hi its nick said:

Ikr I LOVE Here it's one of my fave songs of hers

It's the song that made me a fan. I just seriously don't understand how so many stans hate it when it has such a great meaning :grr: 

Pablo

Her singing technique annoys me but congrats I guess 

Don't visit my profile

ctherainbow

She seems like a genuinely nice person, and I like her music, but I'm suffering the same kind of music fatigue because of the overplaying of Scars To Your Beautiful that I underwent with the entire Teenage Dream album.  Still, it will be nice to see where she goes with her music.  🤔

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Decodekid
49 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Her singing technique annoys me but congrats I guess 

IKR **** I HATE IT

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STAY AND SHUTANWOILETJFAIRFJSMWA4ILEST.RFJWA4

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived