Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unseen performance of "Million Reasons" at the Dive Bar Tour

lucs

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this. I loved Joanne and I'm glad it will live again thanks to the tour. **** I wanted more Joanne :diane:

Girl Under You

Omg this is the full commercial :pray:

This is 1000 times better than the video

Luke78619

Someone please make a fan made MR music video with this and other dive bar commercials :giveup: it's gorgeous 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HOTNebraskaGuy

She looks and sound amazing! This video really encompasses the whole Joanne vibe. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Edonis

This could've easily been the music video and I would've been more than satisfied. 

HausOfMiklaus

I'm floored. The song suddenly strikes too close to home right now.

chelobm

I'm wondering why LadyGagaNow puts a watermark on the video if that's not their property, it's BudLight's!!1 :hmm:

Battle For Your Life!

juju

If there ever is an HQ rip of this, someone please get it to me, I've already watched this like 20 times already, it's so good. :diane: 

This is inching to make Joanne beat BornThisWay as my favorite era. :diane: 
Literally neck and neck right now.

❤ x ❤

Reality

Oh my God, I love this so much...

I know it's weird to say, but I'm already missing this era :giveup: Like, I know it's not even finished yet, but for some reason it feels like it's been forever since we got something that was like Joanne, you know? Like, recently, we've been getting a lot of "Old School Gaga", but I loved Joanne, and I sort of hope that she continues down this new path that she's created. 

EDIT - And as many people have said, this could have also easily been the MV. I loved this so much :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

babs

This is AWESOME! If only the joanne era would have had a little bit more of these aesthetics....

Archived