💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga Worldwide Party

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Greetings Little Monsters, 

As of today The Cure has been discounted and it's our duty (it's not; but hey) to let everyone know about it.  

I know most of you will say "She needs to do more promo, release a music video etc."  - so for those of you there is one nice option in your browser where you just press "x" and gtfo of this thread (we're all aware of those facts) – in another words – let's keep this positive and motivational. No negativity in this thread, thank you.  

Now, when we settled this down we can move on to a actual point of this thread - Lady Gaga Worldwide party.  

Goals of this party: 

1.) Get bigger exposure of the new iTunes deal The Cure has now 

2.) Get more airplay for The Cure  

3.) Creating more buzz regarding it  

4.) Pushing The Cure on Spotify  

5.) Swamping social media (Twitter, Facebook and instagram) with The Cure

How are we going to do it?

1.) Youtube Playlist – listen to this playlist. It's a perfection.

Spoiler

2.) By requesting The Cure on the radio.  

Please, visit this thread so you can request The Cure while listening to it on YouTube/Spotify  

3.) Stream it on Spotify on Today's Top Hits Playlist.  

Please, visit this thread so you can stream it on Spotify  

4.) Share this image on all the social media you own! (It's instagram friendly) (you can use your own pic)

Also use all the most popular hashtags for the day; obviously this is an open invitation to spam the hell out of it :giggle: 

Also, you're welcome to tape a small video with The Cure playing in the background as a part of the promotion. 

Which are the most popular hashtags on instagram? https://www.shortstack.com/158-most-popular-hashtags-for-instagram-marketing-and-more-2017/

Spoiler

1851321-beach-film-grain-photography-san 

5.) Shazam the hell out of it! 

-------

When do we start with the party? 

Saturday, 6 May 2017, 13:00 UTC 

Which means:

New York: 9:00 AM 

London: 2:00 PM

Sydney: 11:00 PM 

Let's do this Little Monsters. 

The Cure needs a little push because Gaga is being REALLY busy at the moment with achieving her biggest dream - acting. That's why she is unable to promote it further - but hey - we, fans, Little monsters always had her back as she always had ours. It's time to mobilize all the worldwide Little Promo Geniuses and start Promoting it like crazy. 

ARE YOU GUYS WITH ME? 

gaga.gif 

Joga

A big, 600lb YES.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

TSUNAMI
Just now, Haus of Aura said:

A big, 600lb YES.

Thank you, sis. 

Let's get this party started :giveup:

TSUNAMI

I also included the song of our dear friend @Harry in the playlist because it deserves promo it might get. If you want me to delete it from a playlist let me know and I'll do it but I'm sure nobody would mind since the song is amazing. 

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

The new discount is local to the US though :rip: 

It doesn't matter. 

We have to milk any discount, new buzz or whatever! 

It's called  Call2Action in marketing world. 

shoful

Omg you all need to calm down about the charts and popularity. But I like your devotion, I'll give you that. 

Sorry, but im just gonna relax and enjoy the music. If its gonna be a hit it'll happen on its own. Dont you worry

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Harry
16 minutes ago, Parach said:

I also included the song of our dear friend @Harry in the playlist because it deserves promo it might get. If you want me to delete it from a playlist let me know and I'll do it but I'm sure nobody would mind since the song is amazing. 

This is so sweet of you thank you :giveup::giveup::hug:

TSUNAMI
Just now, shoful said:

Omg you all need to calm down about the charts and popularity. But I like your devotion, I'll give you that. 

Sorry, but im just gonna relax and enjoy the music. If its gonna be a hit it'll happen on its own. Dont you worry

Sure, you always have a choice and nobody is forced to be a part of our promo team :)

TSUNAMI
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

This is so sweet of you thank you :giveup::giveup::hug:

thank you for blessing us with this song, I really love it. 

shoful
1 minute ago, Parach said:

Sure, you always have a choice and nobody is forced to be a part of our promo team :)

Yup. Im wishing you all the best! :kara:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

TSUNAMI
Just now, shoful said:

Yup. Im wishing you all the best! :kara:

Thank you, sis :hug: 

NintendoMONSTER

Great idea! I'm doing my best! :staymad:

Is it right, that you shouldn't be signed in on Youtube, because it only counts as one stream even if you watch the same video several times? Do i need to log off?

TSUNAMI
11 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Great idea! I'm doing my best! :staymad:

Is it right, that you shouldn't be signed in on Youtube, because it only counts as one stream even if you watch the same video several times? Do i need to log off?

I'm not completely sure about that! 

Can anyone confirm? 

Kulture Kiari

Here we go again:

Marry The Night Make It Chart Party 2.0

I love how the song is slowly but surely growing tho. The Cure for radio stations nowadays tbh. 

Archived