Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Cure is discounted now on iTunes!

koji

Featured Posts

Levine

I hope they're gonna to release the video this week.

The song was rising by itself, the discount was unnecessary. But if the video is release this week then yes, the discount will help a lot. 

Economy

Good it needs it. Anyone been following radio updates last week? :awkney: 

Economy
6 hours ago, Levine said:

I hope they're gonna to release the video this week.

The song was rising by itself, the discount was unnecessary. But if the video is release this week then yes, the discount will help a lot. 

It was but its been stalling. Radio updates have been very weak lately and streaming updates have slowed down a lot too. Actually it dropped on streaming positions today

Whispering

It has been steadily increasing on iTunes. It was on a gradual climb. 

Economy
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It has been steadily increasing on iTunes. It was on a gradual climb. 

Itunes is a very small share of market

radio and streaming is a much bigger slice of the pie and its performance updates especially on radio have been rather weak

Decodekid

i hope the song can do good, but i over it so quick, i can't listen to it :air:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Whispering
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Itunes is a very small share of market

radio and streaming is a much bigger slice of the pie and its performance updates especially on radio have been rather weak

The song is increasing nicely on all formats in several countries. Give it time. It is doing pretty good for a stand alone single. 

Economy
36 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The song is increasing nicely on all formats in several countries. Give it time. It is doing pretty good for a stand alone single.

Im not disputing that. But its sharp deceleration in the largest market (US) is a little concerning and other big releases recently isnt helping

thats why ive been saying a little promo soon even if its just a music video can be of great help.

once songs hit a plateu and begin to decline promo wont usually revive it much so we cant wait till then

MR was an exeption but then no other form of promo outside SB can be seen by 115M people instantly

Mama Ru

It's rising on itunes. Top 20 now. This might be a good time to drop the video, Gaga. Hint hint. 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived