💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS talks 'The Cure' release,gives some background info

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Twitter
56 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

"Unlike other records we've kind of done together, we were just having fun just sitting around and trying to catch a vibe and wrote stuff that was upbeat and cool and positive,"

If that's the case, Gaga x DJWS need to do this more often! 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
47 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

"We've been kind of hanging out and goofing around before she had to go shoot scenes for a movie and do Coachella. So she had a little bit of time, so we were just hanging out doing fun stuff, making music"

Judging by what he said, I think it's unlikely that they worked on an album. TC seems to be a standalone single 

making music = making multiple songs tho 

monketsharona

Well he didn't confirm anything he just said that they've done music for fun that she could use or not. He doesn't know anything.

Anyway the fact she prefered releasing TC more than a song from Joanne means a lot on how much Joanne's campaign is dead and buried.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

making music = making multiple songs tho 

he also confirmed in another interview that they've spent 6 weeks together in studio. And she said herself she spent a lot of time in studio.

There's no way she spent so much much time in studio for one song.

monsterdino

The track's undeniable flirty dance vibe makes it the perfect one-off release to gift fans with before temperatures heat up. And according to DJ White Shadow, a longtime Gaga collaborator who co-wrote and executive produced the track, that's only part of the reason why the song got released. "After it kind of got produced out, we listened to it and everybody was like, 'We got to get this thing out into the universe.'"

While fans may be wondering why Gaga veered back into some familiar dance pop territory, White Shadow explained it like so: "I said something to somebody the other day when we were discussing this, I was like, 'I have a bunch of different sets of clothes in my closet. Some days I might wear a suit, some days I might wear a pair of sweatpants. There's still the same person wearing the clothes.'

full articale: http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/lady-gagas-releases-new-song-the-cure

ghs

AP...and that's not what this says AT ALL. You should change the tittle.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, ghs said:

3 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

The track's undeniable flirty dance vibe makes it the perfect one-off release to gift fans with before temperatures heat up. And according to DJ White Shadow, a longtime Gaga collaborator who co-wrote and executive produced the track, that's only part of the reason why the song got released. "After it kind of got produced out, we listened to it and everybody was like, 'We got to get this thing out into the universe.'"

^

DeMarco

:oprah:

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

EdX
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

it kind of does tho

DeanWinchester

Queen of having a bunch of clothes in the closet and sometimes wearing sweatpants instead of suits :tony:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Moebius

NO I REPENT THIS DONT KILL MY HOPES :giveup: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

monsterdino
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Queen of having a bunch of clothes in the closet and sometimes wearing sweatpants instead of suits :tony:

aslkjdnhaskjdbasjd :sharon:

ComeToMama

Eh, that article isnt really that indicitive of anything. Until I hear word from Gaga, im choosing to believe more music is coming our way this year. 

Archived