💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rather hear Sire (Michael Jackson song) or Temple (Taylor's song)?

FilthyPOP414

Would you rather hear the unreleased song Sire which is about the King of Pop or Temple the song about Taylor Kinney produced by Zed?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Sire
    • Temple

Featured Posts

calmar

Both. Can't have enough new music. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Chromatislaps
Just now, ElectricAlley said:

Doesn't the song sire sample BTW? (The song)

where did you get that info from :oprah: just curious?

Smother Em Eh

I honestly can't say, because we haven't heard either one of them. I would have to hear both of them to really decide. I really do like the name "SIRE" for a song though, it is rather original but... that doesn't mean it will be better. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ElectricAlley
10 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

where did you get that info from :oprah: just curious?

I saw a tweet forever ago saying that the ending riffs of BTW were in the song. I'm sure it was BS I was just wondering if anyone on here has heard anything about that haha

Chromatislaps
Just now, ElectricAlley said:

I saw a tweet forever ago saying that the ending riffs of BTW were in the song. I'm sure it was BS I was just wondering if anyone on here has heard anything about that haha

this is the first time hearing about that.

I only remember that some fans had heard Gaga sing the song at the piano backstage at the ARTRave...

Leeo

Hm... Temple I guess????

She teased the song in 2012 so it's really one of the "old\original ARTPOP songs" that didn't make the final cut. And the whole "Feeling safe with someone" sounds cute

ryhanna
24 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I honestly can't say, because we haven't heard either one of them. I would have to hear both of them to really decide. I really do like the name "SIRE" for a song though, it is rather original but... that doesn't mean it will be better. 

But you don't need to hear them to decide which one you'd WANT to hear more lol it's not a comparison, it's asking which you'd hypothetically be more excited about

Archived