💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lea Michele - Places

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

On april 28th Lea Michele released her second album called 'Places'. Do you guys like it?

So it's mostly emotional ballads and it's what she does best. 

Edit: yikes! On her last album she had writing credits on two songs. On Places she only has credits on one song... At least she sings it beautifully!!

Free my mind

ItsTommyBitch

I loved it tbh :classy: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

MonsterOfSpain

I really liked 'Louder' back in the day, didn't expect anything from it but it actually was a great album. I'll have a listen at this aswell.

Glittertinks

I have listened to it and I like it very much. It feels so "warm", if you know what I mean. Besides the previously released "Love is Alive" and "Anything's Possible", I liked "Heavy Love", "Believer" and "Tornado" - but tbh there is no song I did not really dislike anyways. It's an album you have to hear as a whole :flutter:

Personally I also feel like this is more "her" than Louder was.

Magneto
12 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I have listened to it and I like it very much. It feels so "warm", if you know what I mean. Besides the previously released "Love is Alive" and "Anything's Possible", I liked "Heavy Love", "Believer" and "Tornado" - but tbh there is no song I did not really dislike anyways. It's an album you have to hear as a whole :flutter:

Personally I also feel like this is more "her" than Louder was.

Yeah, I think you're mostly right. Especially those Sia tracks on Louder were so...Sia:awkney: The only exception is 'If You Say So'. That song makes me cry every single time I hear it.

It feels more her in the sense that it's more emotional ballads, but it's definitely less her since she only has writing credits for one song on this album:saladga:

Free my mind

ProdigyARTPOP
8 hours ago, Magneto said:

Yeah, I think you're mostly right. Especially those Sia tracks on Louder were so...Sia:awkney: The only exception is 'If You Say So'. That song makes me cry every single time I hear it.

It feels more her in the sense that it's more emotional ballads, but it's definitely less her since she only has writing credits for one song on this album:saladga:

She actually has 5 or 6 writing credits.

Archived