đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Were you here for Kendrick Lamar ft. Gaga?

junolxf

Featured Posts

junolxf

What do you think of this "semi-official" remix? Did you like it? Are you here for UrbanGa? 

Gaga is such a visionary. Working with legends since the beginning. :applause:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Diamond Heart

Yes its ****ing amazing and im still gutted its not the official version :( 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

im not only here for it ...

I WOULD SELL A FCKINH KIDNEY FOR A OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM THEM. IF I HAD TO EVEN THE OTHER ONE. FCK KIDNEYS WHO NEEDS THEM ????

no seriously i really want this to happen.

i love gaga and kendrick so much. the only artists that i truly love and follow every step of them. they both have the same message. 

edit: so sad that this is the ACTUAL original version of this song. the first one that got recorded before all these other people hopped on the track .

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

It's absolutely AMAZING! Her vocals are smooth as velvet! I can  definitely say it's my fav Gaga song it is stuck in my head by the time I heard it! :lana::icega:

But wernt there rumours that he did not want his brand to be "gay" so he scrapped their work together hence why Gaga complimented Too Short and Twista for collaborating with her on ARTPOP even tho they are hip hop artists and knows the stigma that comes woth working with an lgbt icon. If anything this tells me Kendrick isnt as artistic as he likes to present himself as being. He is a businessman who makes calculated decisions and happens to make music and i dont think i want a collab with him anymore despite the sales and acclaim potential.

junolxf
4 minutes ago, Aced said:

im not only here for it ...

I WOULD SELL A FCKINH KIDNEY FOR A OFFICIAL RELEASE FROM THEM. IF I HAD TO EVEN THE OTHER ONE. FCK KIDNEYS WHO NEEDS THEM ????

no seriously i really want this to happen.

i love gaga and kendrick so much. the only artists that i truly love and follow every step of them. they both have the same message. 

Drake, Kendrick and Kanye absolutely loved her. I don't understand why she didn't work with them. Not even one feature on her albums. :sharon::sharon::sharon:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Head Empty

Well the PARTYNAUSEOUS solo version kicks ass so I'm sure I'd prefer those songs without his additions :neyde:

I'm still waiting for a HQ leak :neyde:

junolxf
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

But wernt there rumours that he did not want his brand to be "gay" so he scrapped their work together hence why Gaga complimented Too Short and Twista for collaborating with her on ARTPOP even tho they are hip hop artists and knows the stigma that comes woth working with an lgbt icon. If anything this tells me Kendrick isnt as artistic as he likes to present himself as being. He is a businessman who makes calculated decisions and happens to make music and i dont think i want a collab with him anymore despite the sales and acclaim potential.

Oh, really? I didn't know that. Sh*t. :( Do you have a source? If that's true I'm killing myself. You're better than that, Kendrick. :sharon:

4 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Oh, really? I didn't know that. Sh*t. :( Do you have a source? If that's true I'm killing myself. You're better than that, Kendrick. :sharon:

Im on mobile right now so i canmot dig too much. Honestly not 100% sure but certain things gaga said during ARTPOP hinted at it being true. Like at some live performance she dissed rappers who were scared of working with her for being too "gay friendly" etc...so the only rapper i can think of that she was actually wanting to work with and did work with but did not release their material was kendrick. All arrows point to him.

shame
7 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

4 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Not true. The producers of that track wanted to autotune Gaga so much it completely distorted her voice and she was not here for it. She wanted her original vocals on it or else she wouldn't let it be released. When they insisted, she backed away from the track.

angels forever, forever angels

AlexanderLevi2
9 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Drake, Kendrick and Kanye absolutely loved her. I don't understand why she didn't work with them. Not even one feature on her albums. :sharon::sharon::sharon:

Drake?

Currently listening to Joanne

junolxf
4 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Im on mobile right now so i canmot dig too much. Honestly not 100% sure but certain things gaga said during ARTPOP hinted at it being true. Like at some live performance she dissed rappers who were scared of working with her for being too "gay friendly" etc...so the only rapper i can think of that she was actually wanting to work with and did work with but did not release their material was kendrick. All arrows point to him.

F*ck. I'm going to dig into it a little bit more later. :(

The ARTPOP era was so messy jfc. Poor woman.  

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, TheShameMonster said:

Not true. The producers of that track wanted to autotune Gaga so much it completely distorted her voice and she was not here for it. She wanted her original vocals on it or else she wouldn't let it be released. When they insisted, she backed away from the track.

Receipts?

Currently listening to Joanne

shame
9 minutes ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Receipts?

"[Lady GaGa was going to be on the song]. We had a date, but we had to meet the deadline for the pre-order date. That’s just the business side coming through and messing things up." -Kendrick

"We were in Chicago with Lady Gaga in the studio when we played the song for her. She wanted to hop on it but I think she did it somewhere in Europe and sent us the files. They were going back and forth on the song and bouncing around different concepts about what they could do with the record. We actually had a record done but there were timing issues with the album and it didn’t make the cut-off date." - MixedbyAli

Couldn't find the source about the autotuning process right now but I remember reading that they had creative differences and the timing and busy schedules clashed.

angels forever, forever angels

Archived