💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga wins two Webby Awards

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/2017-webby-awards-winners-list-1202393993/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

In music, Lady Gaga won two Webbys for her Lady Gaga + Intel Performance, Coldplay won for their music video “Up&Up,” Kendrick Lamar won for his remix “Swimming Pools (Drank),” and Spotify won two Webbys and two People’s Voice Webbys.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kendrick won an award for swimming pools in the year 2017 ?

slay me king or rap :whitney:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

BLACKOUTbritney
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Slay (I think? :laughga:)

I'm shook :diane:

"Hailed as the Internet’s highest honor, the award is one of the older Internet-oriented awards, and is associated with the phrase 'The Oscars of the Internet'."

Gaga finally got her Oscar :giveup: 

PanPikus

its-something.jpg

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Infinity Wave
34 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

I'm shook :diane:

"Hailed as the Internet’s highest honor, the award is one of the older Internet-oriented awards, and is associated with the phrase 'The Oscars of the Internet'."

Gaga finally got her Oscar :giveup: 

I was just kidding lol :sharon:

I'm happy everytime she wins something tbh 

Colourful

IllumiMark
1 hour ago, Killa said:

It was all thanks to the intel piano

The one she used for the Grammys Bowie tribute, right? It was pretty cool, I hope to see more Gaga-Intel projects.

Killa
2 minutes ago, IllumiMark said:

The one she used for the Grammys Bowie tribute, right? It was pretty cool, I hope to see more Gaga-Intel projects.

you're making me feel bad for being a mean bitch...

I so hope there's some Intel for the Tour. I was happy she used the Drones for the SB, means they still in touch.

Archived