💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which album means more to Gaga : ARTPOP or Joanne?

Moebius

Artpop or Joanne - Which means more to Gaga?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Artpop or Joanne - Which means more to Gaga?

• ARTPOP
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Moebius

I really started thinking about this after watching this video

What do you think? I know it's kinda comparing apples to oranges but they both mean more to her than TF/M or BTW (in a personal way, that is).

This just makes me... sad. :/ You can feel the pain through her playing.

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

FATCAT

Joanne probably means more to her emotionally, but ARTPOP probably means more to her artistically.

Purr more, hiss less.

PunkTheFunk

Didn't Gaga say ARTPOP was the dark hole in her diamond heart?

gretfail.gif

RAMROD

She loves them both equally cos it makes her became divisive with her fans and only refer to people who only supports her decisions whenever she mentioned "my fans" or "little monsters", proven each time she talked about her fans sinceC2C era and on, she usually said, "my fans are the best, they are appreciate the change/or not afraid with it" or something along that line #HatersToTheLeft  :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

gretfail.gif

you're about to hit 30,000 reputation points

slay me

4oyxY1Kv3BhU4.gif

anomdepllume

I hate to sound cliche, but honestly, I feel like that would be asking her to pick children. Albums are a long arduous process, and each of Gaga's albums are deeply personal in some way. As far as commercial success and personal standing, I'm sure there are more fond memories associated with Joanne, but y'all gotta stop pretending ARTPOP didn't come out of one of the worst times of her career (hipbreak/Marry The Night flop/etc.) and was at least marginally a better place for her. Not to mention she really pulled it together by tour, both personally and artistically. 

KingOfSpain

The ARTPOP album/project was the first where Gaga did exactly what she really wanted.

I love TF, TFM and BTW (TFM and BTW are my favourite albums, specially BTW), but you can see the influence of her label, her producers, etc., etc., on them, while ARTPOP was a very personal project (even tho most of it is EDM) and she explored a lot of new sounds and stuff.

If media, critics AND FANS would have treated ARTPOP better, she'd like it more now. She took risks and that's what I like the most. Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams and Applause are pop perfection to me. Aura, Mary Jane Holland and Swine are too risky and weird, but, ****, SHE'S GAGA, the ****ing weirdest mainstream artist out there. Donatella and Fashion! are homages to TF and that's amazing. I still don't like Jewels N' Drugs, but I like the fact she explores new sounds.

I voted for ARTPOP, an album that sold 2,5M copies worldwide almost everyone called and keep on calling a flop, an amazing masterpiece full of bops and mistreated but this fandom, Interscope and the media. It meant a lot to her and she may changed her own opinion because of the bad reviews. That's sad.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

you're about to hit 30,000 reputation points

slay me

4oyxY1Kv3BhU4.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9hs63t0g52ko

Moebius
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

gretfail.gif

when :air: 

Moebius
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Whoops

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9hs63t0g52ko

:diane: 

Moebius

Flop :emma: 

Archived