opinion

The "New-Age Monsters"

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

I came here to discuss astral projection and all I get is bickering.

I can't do it anymore my 3rd eye is not closed its sealed henny

MAKE IT WORK

Saint Hollywood
6 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Lmao. I bet I saw a shady post of yours not earlier than today. 

I was talking about literal disrespect, not playful shade. Almost everyone on this site is shady but in an entertaining way, and for the most part that's okay. :pray: However, when it comes to complete negativity and rudeness, that's a completely different story. :saladga:

donutellha

I also think an aggressive culture is very in right now, but take everything with a grain of salt, because some people like I shade for the fun of it and try to keep it non-offensive :sis: 

In the end of the day though, we support the hell out of each other, whether old or new.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

RebelHeart311
6 hours ago, johnpe said:

It is a forum based on a pop singer.

Pop culture is Hollywood culture which in most cases is vulgar, gossipy and not a very positive place at all.

Now combine that with the "sassiness", "fierceness" and "valid opinion" every homosexual individual seems (claims) to possess and as well with what the Internet has become as a culture and society. The result is a gossipy/ news/ everything forum that somehow accentates on a pop singer, in this case Lady Gaga.

You can't be mad, this is just a Lady Gaga version of ATRL

I don't like celebrities; I don't hang out with them; I don't relate to that life. - Lady Gaga

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

33 minutes ago, RebelHeart311 said:

I don't like celebrities; I don't hang out with them; I don't relate to that life. - Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga does not defy pop culture

MAKE IT WORK

RebelHeart311
26 minutes ago, johnpe said:

Lady Gaga does not defy pop culture

100% true. Just as a Little Monster, I don't wanna play into the pop culture fad. I respect that she doesn't play into it and admire it. 

18 hours ago, RebelHeart311 said:

I literally got teary eyed on my drive home tonight listening to Come to Mama thinking this same thing. 

Especially wondering if she wishes we would just focus on the message in all of her work of love, peace and inclusion and come to Mother Monster...really meaning "coming" to her and paying attention to the lessons she's taught us. 

The first like 100 times I listened to Come To Mama I would BALL (happily) almost the entire way through...  It is such an emotional but euphoric song. The meaning is so pure too and I think you and @Letmelivemylife totally nailed it. The song is totally about monster's and Gaga relationship, and also about what she tries to teach us, like how to just live and let live...

It is also a really motivating song. This chorus is getting me through my schooling right now:

Come to mama
Tell me who hurt ya
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out!!!

I just knew it would be my fav Gaga song once the 20 second snippets leaked... Not sure how, but I knew it. I skipped every song once Joanne officially released and went straight to track 9... Omg what a morning. The parts where she is singing so passionately and getting louder, as well as the last verses I still tear up: :pray:

'Cause I wanna be there,
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Nafen said:

The first like 100 times I listened to Come To Mama I would BALL (happily) almost the entire way through...  It is such an emotional but euphoric song. The meaning is so pure too and I think you and @Letmelivemylife totally nailed it. The song is totally about monster's and Gaga relationship, and also about what she tries to teach us, like how to just live and let live...

It is also a really motivating song. This chorus is getting me through my schooling right now:

Come to mama
Tell me who hurt ya
There's gonna be no future
If we don't figure this out!!!

I just knew it would be my fav Gaga song once the 20 second snippets leaked... Not sure how, but I knew it. I skipped every song once Joanne officially released and went straight to track 9... Omg what a morning. The parts where she is singing so passionately and getting louder, as well as the last verses I still tear up: :pray:

'Cause I wanna be there,
I wanna be there for you
I wanna be there

I have a hand stitched pillow that says "my heart belongs to mama monster" that was given to me by one of my surrogate sisters. Some may roll their eyes and say "that's creepy" but the thing is gaga is "mama" to me (and a few other monsters). No I didn't come from her womb but giving birth doesn't make a woman a mother. Being a mom is about being there when you're needed the most and helping your kids become compassionate and kind members of society. I think gaga definitely qualifies haha. So many of us were shattered and broken and she took us in and "glued" us back together. She loved us as if we were her own. My bio mom was never there for me and gaga became the "mama" I always wanted ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RebelHeart311
41 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I have a hand stitched pillow that says "my heart belongs to mama monster" that was given to me by one of my surrogate sisters. Some may roll their eyes and say "that's creepy" but the thing is gaga is "mama" to me (and a few other monsters). No I didn't come from her womb but giving birth doesn't make a woman a mother. Being a mom is about being there when you're needed the most and helping your kids become compassionate and kind members of society. I think gaga definitely qualifies haha. So many of us were shattered and broken and she took us in and "glued" us back together. She loved us as if we were her own. My bio mom was never there for me and gaga became the "mama" I always wanted ♥️

Same. I was broken, shattered into a million pieces and Mother Monster picked me up. She didn't piece me together...she taught me how to do it myself. She taught me to love myself. To worship myself. She raised me in all honesty. 

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, RebelHeart311 said:

Same. I was broken, shattered into a million pieces and Mother Monster picked me up. She didn't piece me together...she taught me how to do it myself. She taught me to love myself. To worship myself. She raised me in all honesty. 

Exactly. She taught me to be fearless and to never ever settle for second best. She taught me to always be gracious and to never be afraid to say "I love you" to the people that matter the most to me. She taught me that it's perfectly ok to cry but you have to get up afterwards and go kick ass. She made me the fierce, sassy, sweet woman I am today ♥️. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Emigrante
21 hours ago, giskardsb said:

some of the most egregious offenders have been long time members who have been dissatisfied with Gaga for years now, so you can't simply blame the "new" fans.

yeah and I always wonder why they're still here if they have been dissatisfied with Gaga for years. Do they count on miracle?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

mister max

Well I also need people to stop saying that it only was since "new" monsters came here :sweat:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived