💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Born This Way Tattoo

BGY309

Featured Posts

Back in 2014, Gaga wrote me a message of support on littlemonsters.com during a very dark period of my life. That day I vowed to be by her side until the day they close the coffin. I got the Born This Way logo tattoed because it is the one album that changed my life. It's flawless, monumental and grandious. I hope you like it, monsters ❤️ 

18118477_1274228822632715_86682304176257

Paws up forever!

donutellha

That's amazing!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

shame

J'adore! <3 I really wanna get one like the unicorn she has on her thigh :unicorn:

angels forever, forever angels

Pharamon

I want to get a tattoo but im curious about if it hurts as **** or not and also what if i put on some weight and the tattoo stretches q.q

ShockPop
2 minutes ago, Skrill said:

I want to get a tattoo but im curious about if it hurts as **** or not and also what if i put on some weight and the tattoo stretches q.q

Tattoos feel like static electric shocks... But instead of being momentary, it can last for as long as it takes to tattoo. And burning.

I'm covered 😂

Pharamon
Just now, ShockPop said:

Tattoos feel like static electric shocks... But instead of being momentary, it can last for as long as it takes to tattoo. And burning.

I'm covered 😂

What about the skin stretching?

4 minutes ago, Skrill said:

It did hurt but not as bad as a piercing in my case.

it feels like lots of bees are stinging you.

it took less than 10 minutes to get it done. 

Dooo it!

ShockPop
Just now, Skrill said:

What about the skin stretching?

I have gained considerable bicep sInce having my inner bicep tattood. It just stretches.

MJHolland

That looks awesome. ARTPOP tattoo before that tattoo was even a thing haha! 

AndyDWUW

That looks beautiful! I really want to get this one, been thinking about it for awhile

Pharamon
10 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I have gained considerable bicep sInce having my inner bicep tattood. It just stretches.

Can I see it? Its okay if you dont wanna tho

Archived