đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Your God Is Not Here Michael!

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

https://bossip.com/459007/lady-gagas-hairstylist-quits-and-claims-shes-a-devil-worshipper-90210/

"One day, when she was mumbling more than normal, which I found out later was her actually speaking in tongues, I saw the number 666 on her scalp and I quickly asked for God to protect me. She rose up out of her chair and floated 3 feet above the ground while yelling…..”

“YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NOW GIVE ME SOME MORE HIGHLIGHTS AND TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS *beep*”:laughga:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS OLD GAGA RUMOR/STORY, AND DEAR LORD I AM CRACKING.:toofunny::giveup: BUT. IS THIS TRUE?:cryga:

Blade

Back when she was the Queen of the Illuminati... The Satan of Pop.:creepflop:

I gotta admit, I miss those days :laughga:

tumblr_ltm0ns2JNe1qaaot2.gif

That J

LOL.  I love how Satan would threaten the man's beliefs and then be concerned about his possessed vessels bangs.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

I just remember reading this a few years back and it may have been included in one of those YouTube videos ....you know the type lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Starbucks

I remember read this and If I don't forget it said that she will ate the man's baby. I literally crying :toofunny:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Phantomhive

Forever iconic.

Kinda pressed this is only popular within the fanbase while Demi's "vagina flick" story went mainstream. :neyde:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived