💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Ungratefulness of This Fanbase

exoskeleton35

Featured Posts

exoskeleton35

I can't deal with this fanbase sometimes. Some of you people are so ****ing toxic. Like the epitome of the worst kinds of stans. So what If you don't like Joanne? get the **** over it, no one is stopping you from putting ARTPOP, The Fame, The Fame Monster, or Born This Way on so you can dance your heart out. Let the women experiment if she wants. There is a fine line between criticism and just all out dragging mercilessly. As somebody whose been a stan since Just Dance it's really disheartening to read such vile criticism from Gaga's own fans. I was reading the thread about Gaga's Coachella performances, and I have a feeling if Gaga performed every album of hers in entirety in order on tour it would't please some of you. Are you even a real fan? She can't do anything right it seems to please some people. Let's go through her schedule shall we?  She's filming a ****ing movie right now, recording said soundtrack to the movie, just gave us a new POP single- yes a pop single, and headlined one of the most popular festivals in North America. She's also going on a huge ass tour.  People need to give the woman a break. She's busy with her career trying to please everybody and I'm just sick of seeing her dragged down.... by people who claim to be HER ****ING FANS. Also in relation to the Joanne fiasco, It's not always about you. Sometimes, an artist has an inclination to make the art that they want to make. So what if you can't pop your *** to million reasons? Get the **** over it. Don't support Gaga. We'd be better off without you.  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and she told them : " i wrote you this lullabye, hush now don't you cry"

cause they were complaining about "missing" the pop gaga

exoskeleton35
3 minutes ago, Cortex said:

and she told them : " i wrote you this lullabye, hush now don't you cry"

cause they were complaining about "missing" the pop gaga

My favorite hypocrisy is the same fans who are upset about the lack of danceable songs on Joanne are now upset because they claim the cure is too generic. Like are you ****ing kidding me? You've spent the entire Joanne album campaign bitching about how Gaga's changed and she stinks now, because there's no danceable bops on the album, and then when she releases a ****ing top 40 danceable bop you say it's too generic. GTFO. And for the ****ing record. Perfect Illusion is a danceable bop, as well as Dancing in Circles, so I don't wanna hear it lol. 

MJHolland

Joanne hasn't received even half the hate ARTPOP did so idk why this thread was made for Joanne lmao

And just because someone dislikes Joanne doesn't make them and fake fan or toxic. Gaga should know what music her fans do and do not like and I think she's strong enough to hear feedback. 

AphroditeLaydee

Yup. No matter what Gaga does, some fans just can never be impressed. I wonder how they call themselves fans when they do more of attacking Gaga rather than actually supporting her.

Blade

It's 2017, Gaga figures her fans are old enough to have their own lives so she can live hers. I guess she's wrong.... Those people need to expand their taste in music 

large.gif

exoskeleton35
Just now, MJHolland said:

Joanne hasn't received even half the hate ARTPOP did so idk why this thread was made for Joanne lmao

And just because someone dislikes Joanne doesn't make them and fake fan or toxic. Gaga should know what music her fans do and do not like and I think she's strong enough to hear feedback. 

There's a fine line between constructive criticism, and just saying "this album ****ing sucks" 

Eros92

I never got the complaint about "lack of danceable songs" on Joanne. 

You bet your sweet ass i can get down  to A-YO, John Wayne, DiC, and PI

5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

he is more talking about the bipolarity of some of them as he said earlier the same ones who were saying joanne is too "country" are now saying TC is too generic..never satisfied thus ungrateful

AphroditeLaydee
Just now, MJHolland said:

But just because the fans want a certain type of music, doesn't mean Gaga has to do it. She's the artist, and she has said it multiple times that she writes what she wants to write. 

And come on, she wrote Born This Way for the fans. That era arguably started her alienation from the public.

MJHolland
Just now, AphroditeLaydee said:

But just because the fans want a certain type of music, doesn't mean Gaga has to do it. She's the artist, and she has said it multiple times that she writes what she wants to write. 

And come on, she wrote Born This Way for the fans. That era arguably started her alienation from the public.

This isn't true though 

She was really nervous fans wouldn't like the music

And she specifically said she didn't think fans would like Marry the Night at all I believe.

Yeah of course Gaga is the artist and she has creative control, but the fans also have the right (and duty) to voice what we like and dislike. 

Blade
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

This isn't true though 

She was really nervous fans wouldn't like the music

And she specifically said she didn't think fans would like Marry the Night at all I believe.

Yeah of course Gaga is the artist and she has creative control, but the fans also have the right (and duty) to voice what we like and dislike. 

why tf u lying

-Born-This-Way-Album-Booklet-Scans-lady-

Spoiler

:derpga:

AlexanderMagno

Damn, what about those fans who feel so insecure about their own feelings towards Gaga that they need to open these threads so they can insult whoever says something negative about Gaga? :duck: why aren't they called out?

Why are you so upset, if you love Gaga that much enjoy her! Simple as that. Don't spend so much effort bringing down the haters, just go listen to her music.

Emigrante
12 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

But he explained it's not about constructive feedback, it's about constantly hating on everything she does. There is always something wrong with her activity. Let it be her face, her costumes, her music, her dance routine, her "lack of energy", her weird speeches. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived