Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

a lot people are bashing gaga on twitter

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

I didn't know that so many people hated gaga nowadays, especially ''black twitter'' they are basically bashing her for being white and for not being ''activist enough'' like I get it she's doesn't understand that much about black culture or Mexican culture(I'm Mexican) because she's not POC but she's not a bad person and she has done so much for the LGBTQ+ community.... this is just one person but i saw a lot of different people hating on gaga. i know this is twitter but I'm really surprised, I thought everyone loved her because she's not problematic at all or maybe i don't get it and they're all right about gaga idk lmao:poot: .  if I offended someone with this thread in any way please forgive me, that wasn't my intention. I want your opinion guys, i don't want to cause any trouble or more drama

edit: these are only two girls who were bashing gaga but i saw a lot of people :) 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I don't get how Gaga's ethnicity (or anyone else's for that matter) is in any way related to respect :duck:

Andrea B

Just now, Skylight said:

Is this what they call reverse racism? 

I honestly don't know but a lot fo people don't like gaga just for being white. especially Beyonce fans and black people 

benKo

"I HATE WHITE PEOPLE! THEY ARE FULL OF RACISM! WHITE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT OFFEND ME IN ANY WAY DESERVE NO RESPECT! BLACK PEOPLE CAN NOT BE RACIST!!!1111111eleven

gagagoogoose

Stan Twitter is always messy.

Gaga can't be bothered though. 

I guess they haven't taken The Cure yet

sJtvxATvqt.gif

If there is one thing that triggers me and makes me rage is the "white privilege" joke. What the ****, go fight for your rights instead of complaining that your white classmate stole your culture by curling her hair. 

MaryJaneHolland

I apologize if this sound racist, but am I the only one who thinks that certain percentage of the back community are self-victimizing themselves?

BloodyJudas

It's racist and as a white person I feel offended. Never would I even think of saying such nasty names towards a person of a different race than mine... That's sad. Why can't we respect each other? And if one  expects to be treated equally and with respect, one ought to act accordingly and respectfully. Don't you agree ?

Luxe Ford

That woman bashing Gaga is the least of her problems. 

Why does she even bother to tweet about her? 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Royksopp
1 minute ago, gagi lover said:

omg what is happening 

Why would anyone take someone called YungDeepthroat seriously 

Literally who are these people and why should we care :awkney:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived