Just now, Mister Gaga said:

I can't find any lies. Sorry not sorry.

Maybe actually try searching, then. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz
Just now, Supersonic said:

Well they are absolutely wrong about "Joanne's weaker sales". But they have a point about the horrendous Million Reasons Remix.

Excuse me, this remix is iconiqué :tony:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

SKANK

It's hard to believe Gaga would want to do an EDM version of "Million Reasons..."

Because she is at Coachella and not a county fair? The EDM version works the location. Relax LA Weekly.

sirensofthedawn
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

"But over the course of her set, Gaga's front unravels. At the age of 31 it looks like she hasn't had time to discover how to fight her manipulators, her trolls and her own demons. Perhaps she doesn't know what it is to be Gaga without being under a spotlight."

I have come to the same conclusion.. omg i'm not enjoying reading this damn

what do you mean? :huh:

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

"It farts its way out of the sound system, the polar opposite of polishing a turd." 

The more I think about it... this is actually a compliment and praise for MR album version. Saying it's "turding up" something that was once well-polished. 

I'm here for that comment. 

melon

i can see how this all can be derided from the performance...  but to me i just don't believe it.

to me Gags looks happy, she gave off nervous vibes (duh 100,000 people - most of whom ARE NOT DIE HARD FANS who make her feel comfortable - with not much time to prepare...)  :madge:

honestly smh, this journalist needs to stop projecting :neyde:

heauxmatica

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Clickbait headlines and stupid one-liners aside, they're kind of right. Seems like she doesn't know what do do anymore. That bit about how they saved the pyro for The Cure in case the song bombed is spot on lol. I bet Interscope told her they'd let her release Joanne but if it didn't work she'd have to release a basic album for the radio.

Joanne worked so wys? 

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, baptism said:

Don't people go to Coachella to have s good time not cry to MR on piano? 

Wasn't Joanne one of the best selling albums if 2016?

Literally tabloid garbage.

Joanne most sold female album in 2017 and no female has toped its debut numbers since then, MR most sold female song of 2017, 6th overall. But she is a flop since she should be selling the same numbers she did 10 years ago despite pure sells being dead right now :trollga:

PartySick
12 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

It farts its way out of the sound system, the polar opposite of polishing a turd." 

They can leave :neyde:

I can't take their "review" seriously when they post lines like this :toofunny: It's like they just farted out a review onto the internet. It's the polar opposite of polishing a turd.

đŸ–€

ReidOne

Guys, just to reiterate, the reason I posted the review is because I actually think it's pretty well-written. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but it's not a drag. It's an honest critique by an author who is clearly rooting for her. 

I'm shook. 

That headline tho... 

Batwings
4 minutes ago, RonnieGagz said:

Excuse me, this remix is iconiqué :tony:

I was starting to think I was the only person on this forum who actually likes the remix.  :laughga:

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

Maybe actually try searching, then. 

I did, but there are no lies imo. I agreed with everything.

RonnieGagz
Just now, Batwings said:

I was starting to think I was the only person on this forum who actually likes the remix.  :laughga:

In the Coachella Live Thread everyone was stanning for it :gaycat:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, Killa said:

"But over the course of her set, Gaga's front unravels. At the age of 31 it looks like she hasn't had time to discover how to fight her manipulators, her trolls and her own demons. Perhaps she doesn't know what it is to be Gaga without being under a spotlight."

I have come to the same conclusion.. omg i'm not enjoying reading this damn

but what do you mean by this. what did she do at coachella to make you think this way?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

I did, but there are no lies imo. I agreed with everything.

So, not only did you support Gaga slander by clicking the article, you now agree with it? What's wrong? You hate The Cure era?

• Zilla locked this topic
  • Zilla unlocked this topic

Archived