đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Sonja (Sonja's wedding day)

Monsterious

Featured Posts

AshIey
1 hour ago, Nicole said:

Most photographers put wedding photos on their website so people can choose which ones they want to purchase. It's a pretty standard service. Sonja put the link on her blog which is where people found the photos. I'm honestly surprised the photographer didn't have a password on the album to begin with (most do - there was another photography link that required a password), but Sonja seemed to include those links in confidence that it'll be her guests and readers that accessed them - even if fans did come across them, they could have done what other fans have done and not post them anywhere else

Yeah they were probably posted publicly by mistake.

I still don't place the blame on fans, for once lol. I can imagine whoever spread the photos first didn't think Sonja or her husband would mind, since they were indeed posted publicly. :shrug:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babel
9 hours ago, Bradley said:

IMG_0756-03-18-17-CHYNA PHOTOGRAPHY

:giveup: Taylor

he's the second exboyfriend of hers that becomes gay after they broke up

yWXgQQr.png

Katie14

Anyone remember these lovelies? Glad to see she is sober now but the pictures from that wedding were so funny. 

CAoadLQW4AIwJXK.jpg

CAoadLIWUAEmc8v.jpg

Im guessing that's Gaga on the floor

CAoadLLWcAAS-AI.jpg

Yep

CAoadLLWYAAJJ1s.jpg

8M1zXf9.jpg

Like holy ****, I would have been so embarrassed if that was my wedding and my friend was drunk out of her mind. 

Elizabeth

It looks like a beautiful and emotional ceremony and Sonja looks amazing. I do kind of feel like I shouldn't be looking at these pictures because they're so personal but at the same time I'm glad I've seen them. (although Sonja did post the password to the album on her blog so I presume she is happy for them to be public?) 

Kinda OT, but what was Sonja's role working for Gaga? I know she's been around since the beginning and that they were close, but I never knew in what capacity she worked with/for Gaga? 

Whispering

My thoughts go out to Sonja and all those who love her. From reading her blog, it sounds very, very serious. Bless her and all those who care for her. 

Katie14
58 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

It looks like a beautiful and emotional ceremony and Sonja looks amazing. I do kind of feel like I shouldn't be looking at these pictures because they're so personal but at the same time I'm glad I've seen them. (although Sonja did post the password to the album on her blog so I presume she is happy for them to be public?) 

Kinda OT, but what was Sonja's role working for Gaga? I know she's been around since the beginning and that they were close, but I never knew in what capacity she worked with/for Gaga? 

Most recently a Managing Director, whatever that means.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sonja-durham-2b289329/

Katie14

omg im looking on Linkedin and I just realized Jenniferella went to the same college as me and got a really similar degree :toofunny:

C-Gf8x2VoAIY7FK.jpg

Gags looks like she's bout to become the new supreme by sucking the powers outta the old one :sharon:

Seriously, Sonja's amazing, she's such a fighter :wub: beautiful inside and out

HiWayUniCorn

As to Gaga wearing black it's a very traditional Italian-American thing, I am also. It's because black while it is considered dress it also blends into the background and doesn't steal focus from the bride.

FameHookah

i'm crying :(

gaga looks beautiful and can frown omg yas

but yeah still criying, get better sonja đź’—

WTF is MDNA

Galactastica

You date someone for that long and you share many friends. I've kept my ex in my life for 14 years of birthdays, weddings, etc. Not everyone works the same way, but I'm sure happy I do. I wouldn't have dated them if they weren't a good person that I wanted to be friends with.

Archived