💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How often do you think Gaga visits Gagadaily?

Aleksey Yurievich

Featured Posts

Aleksey Yurievich

'When I go to see whatmy fans are saying, I go onto Gaga Daily' - @LadyGaga.

RAMROD

She log on earlier today but then

8ePnaz4Sf2.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

BloodyJudas

I guess once in awhile. She's a busy person :whitney:Plus I bet her people are checking the site regularly to see the fans' reaction :sweat:

cryingrainbow

I dont think she herself comes here (she hardly has time), but her team does and lets her know. 

Aleksey Yurievich
1 minute ago, Bio said:

She stopped after ARTPOP. But I think Bobby comes here a lot.

what happened during ARTPOP? I though fans liked ARTPOP:laughga:

Just now, Aleksey Yurievich said:

what happened during ARTPOP? I though fans liked ARTPOP:laughga:

Fans only like the albums after they hate the next one lol. When BTW was released a lot of people hated it but once ARTPOP was released it suddenly became universally loved. The same thing happened with ARTPOP after Joanne.

i think sarah checks the site the most out of gaga's whole circle. she follows the IG account & will occasionally like certain posts & articles. 

shame
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Fans only like the albums after they hate the next one lol. When BTW was released a lot of people hated it but once ARTPOP was released it suddenly became universally loved. The same thing happened with ARTPOP after Joanne.

People HATED BTW?? That entire album hooked me and my friends at first listen! ._.

angels forever, forever angels

RAMROD
1 minute ago, buddh1sm said:

i think sarah checks the site the most out of gaga's whole circle. she follows the IG account & will occasionally like certain posts & articles. 

LMAO I remember this one post from  militant Gaga fan on ATRL raging at Emma during ARTPOP era, after she was allegedly said that Gaga told her she don't visit GGD anymore and something else that asks Monsters to be yes men or something, and the user calling her cripple and stuff, it was a mess.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

KleinGa
15 minutes ago, Aleksey Yurievich said:

'When I go to see whatmy fans are saying, I go onto Gaga Daily' - @LadyGaga.

Daily...

Aleksey Yurievich
18 minutes ago, Bio said:

That's because Gaga can't surpass the Fame :usrs:. This era was absolutely perfect. 
Basically this is my rating. 
TF>TFM>BTW>ARTPOP>Joanne. 
Every her new album is worse than the previous one, in my opinion.
Hope that the upcoming EP (rumor has it it will be announced tomorrow) will manage to surpass some of them. 

Benji

Couple of times a week when she's up to stuff relating to her career, probably less when she's on down time

Archived