Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Toddrick Hall on ARTPOP, Little Monsters, and Gaga

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv
32 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

Just unfollowed him lol I remember seeing his instagram stories of him watching the superbowl performance on youtube and he was slayed and bowing down on the floor. He also praised her john wayne video on a story too. I didnt know he trashed her like this in 2014. Weird how people are quick to go against you at your lowest but will quickly lick your butthole when youre on top again.

First of all, so f***ing accurate but this collection of words that you put together made me cackle at my desk lmaooo :sharon::ladyhaha:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cailleach

Aww I love todrick :( I can't believe it, I thought he loved gaga :toofunny:

That's not very born this way of you

juju

OK I saw this, like how cheap do you have to be to try stirring **** up like this?

Definition of an opportunist. 

❤ x ❤

blackpink

Looking back at this, it's so strange as to why people were turning on Gaga all of a sudden.

ARTPOP sold a lot of copies and was the 4th highest debut from a female artist in 2013. And this Todrick person is acting like she is the most awful person in the world just because she had an underperformance. Yikes. 

And to hear him sing her praises now...an even bigger yikes. Flip-flop people are disgusting. 

FFXIV WhiteMage
3 hours ago, Haldy said:

Didn't stop him coming to the Drag Race studio just to see her.

Obviously trying to leech some fame from the fame monster itself. :excuseu:

Killa

and yall wonder why she tries to catch the straights, the geys can always come back to the closet

That J

What a waste of time he is!   I'm not even sure who he is or why so he can take his opinions into his own closet.  What a Bitch.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Modern Ecstacy

I remember watching this a long time ago. I was also shocked about what he said. 

SHOOKGA

Wtf toddrick

I was rooting for u 

How could u

U even made a 4 gaga

Im so effin disappointedgiphy.gif

Not very born this way of you 😫

Archived