Caitlyn Jenner "Yes, I voted Trump"

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

And yet I haven't seen a single case of any liberal saying: "hey actually, I guess this guy's not so bad after all". Funny.

*Roxxxy Andrews in Untucked Season 5 voice* Except for Bernie Sanders supporters

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

*Roxxxy Andrews in Untucked Season 5 voice* Except for Bernie Sanders supporters

Bitch where? 

Bernie supporter here

Harry
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

How?

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Bitch where? 

Bernie supporter here

I'd tag the GGD user but that would be considered bullying under our guidelines. :ph34r:

YeehawKylie

Caitlyn Jenner will go to bat for her community? Voting for a Trump-Pence ticket is the opposite of doing that and she knew that. She just didn't think it would end up effecting her. She's masking her anger with Trump as 'defending her community' when it's just her own personal frustration that she isn't exempt from his path of destruction. I have no sympathy for Trump voters who voted on the basis 'he's going to screw them over, not me' and then get upset when they do, in fact, get screwed by his policies. 

28 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

This can't be true???

Then what does she mean by her community because if this is true we don't claim her no thank you. 

I wish it wasn't :toofunny:

If there is anything worse than discrimination against the LGBT, it's a member of the LGBT discriminating against the LGBT.

Gov Hooka
31 minutes ago, TheCure said:

I voted for Donald Trump and don't regret it one bit.  LGBT community is less than 5% of the population.  There are way bigger issues to deal with.

You're probably a delusional idiot so that explains that

Zilla

Seems like she didn't do her research. Like don't stand for the cause and vote for the very person who's trying to strip your rights away.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

shmal96

I hate how she's in the media like this all the time. People unfamiliar with the LGBT community will just see her as the 'poster girl' for transgender rights, yet they'll never know that the majority of the community does not stand with Jenner on anything and think she's a terrible role model. 

Qualle1
30 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

Bruce is a very confused man. 

This was ignorant and unnecessary.

:neyde:

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Bette Davis

As idiotic as the rest of her family I see.

giphy.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived