question

How Old Were You When...

Started by JohnWayne23 with 192 replies so far

7 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I was 8

another old-timer :diane: welcome

3 people like this

Queen of Megarates. 2nd Runner Up in GGD Trio S2. Winner of AHS Challenge (Team 113). Fashion Police Correspondent. All-Around Icon.

As an eldritch abomination, my years are long and infinite, and immeasurable by human standards.

But this particular host's body was four.

4 people like this

I would be turning 7 in end year of 1999. I still have vivid memories of that song being EVERYWHERE tho. I swear it's one of my first memories lmfao. I remember being in the car when I was little and having it play multiple times in one car trip. I vividly remember buying the Britney barbie doll that came with a CD and played a couple songs and when it skipped and didn't play I'd be so upset :ladyhaha:

Edited by lavenderblondee

I was 10 and it literally took over my school. Girls and boys were singing it every 5 seconds. It was a good time. :tony: I first heard it when my friends dad played it when we all went to the beach. 

Edited by GypsyBabe
1 person likes this

i was 9 years old just figuring out that i liked boys instead of girls cause i would actually dance like Britney did without realizing the other boys weren't lol i was all "its Britney bitch" 

15 :classy:

But IDC for her that much then. I was just got into industrial music and Eminem, so all these bubblegum pop music were a subject to stay away from.

P!NK was tolerable tho. When L.A Reid forced her to be black, XTine too. Ah memories :cool: 

2 people like this

Sees California with Marlon Brando's eyes