đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MV ideas for "The Cure"

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

So what music video ideas do you peeps have for The Cure?

Just finished with my first listen (my computer decided to break last night when I wanted to listen to it) and I already have an idea.

Warning: it's derk as fkuc. Dissonance is one of my favorite things though.

Setting: High fantasy

Synopsis:

In the middle of a sunlight clearing in a valley of flowers, Gaga finds a lone child, and looks deep into his deep fantasia colored eyes. She wraps her arms around the poor child as clouds darken the sky overhead and signs of a strong storm begins to ravage the fields around them. During this entire scene, Gaga is speaking about motherhood over a piece of classical music.

For the rest of the song, up until the bridge, Gaga is shown raising him in a glass castle, with towering spires and beautiful views. The child is shown growing up. This is mixed thoroughly scenes of the child being an evil villain, wanting to take over the world. The first two verses and and first chorus show this. Gaga as the mother is still respected, and despite not being a part of the child's council of evil, he still turns to her for advice, and for healing.

During the second chorus and the bridge we are shown the child's downfall, as heroes rush the castle and defeat the council of evil one by one, only leaving Gaga as the last line of defense before the kid. She is of course, defeated, and the heroes leave her behind to defeat the child she raised since he was abandoned in that field.  We see the fight between him and the heroes, and how he also loses.

Then Gaga crawls, barely breathing, to her child's corpse and cradles it as teh last lines of the song are sung and the heroes leave. As the song ends, she continues the end of her speech at the beginning about being a mother, and the camera's pans out from a bird's eye view as she still cradles her dying child.

SO... what your ideas?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay

Well I just want the video to be sunny and cute :awkney:

Spoiler

This is a really cool concept though, I like it even though I feel like it doesn't fit the tone of the song

was NickARTPOP

Seeka
1 minute ago, JustAnotherDay said:

Well I just want the video to be sunny and cute :awkney:

Hide contents

This is a really cool concept though, I like it even though I feel like it doesn't fit the tone of the song

Like I said, I like dissonance.

Trxstan

So it starts with Gaga lying on the ground in desert... Then 3 GMC's arrive. Cut to Gaga in a car. Then the rest of the video is her looking at herself in the mirror, crying, holding a rosary, and playing guitar on the set of her apple commercial. :staymad:

woop hey there keep scrolling

homomo
Just now, Trxstan said:

So it starts with Gaga lying on the ground in desert... Then 3 GMC's arrive. Cut to Gaga in a car. Then the rest of the video is her looking at herself in the mirror, crying, holding a rosary, and playing guitar on the set of her apple commercial. :staymad:

:rip: 

Tbh I always imagine something really emotional when I listen to it... like Gaga's lover is dying of cancer and there's no hope left but for Gaga to try to cure him with her love. Idk I think it would be interesting bc it fits lyrically but is dissonant with the tone... 

But, also something super happy w/ choreo would be nice :firega:

don't ask me how or why

Robo Ga
10 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Warning: it's derk as fkuc.

Understatement :laughga:

TBH I love your idea. I hope it's dark too. I wonder if the Coachella visuals with the tentacle in Gaga's mouth will have anything to do with The Cure MV :pray:

🤖⚡️

Irrelevant

inb4 its a video collage of all her MV, Tours, Performances, BTS and etc. :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

KingOfSpain

Inb4 she's a sexy nurse and she's surrounded by hot shirtless guys and the GP and the media hates her again and she needs to release another album with Tony Bennett, perform at the Oscars x5 and headline again the Superbowl singing only Yoü And I, Sinner's Prayer, The Edge of Glory, Million Reasons, the USA anthem and Christian songs.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Perfect ionist
8 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

:rip: 

9 minutes ago, Trxstan said:

So orignal never heard of it.

Red Velvet

Warning:" It is a bit dark

Rapunzel Gaga is locked in a room filled with cushions as floors and is wrapped in her hair and have a face mask, she is crying but also singing the lyrics "If I can't find the cure" but in a mumble. She cries tears rolling down her cheeks. A television is on with the tentacle Gaga swallow. She struggles to have her hands free so she can remove the mask. She had let go one hand and also let go one side of the mask.

She let go of one hand also and remove the other side. She started to sing. Ravens flew in her house and she cried near a wound from her hair and got healed. She cutted her hair and turned brunette. She gets a sword and removed a part of her teal skirt. She touched the door and it turns to teal cloth. She sings the chorus as she gets out and go to another dimension.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Seeka
4 minutes ago, Stev said:

Tbh I always imagine something really emotional when I listen to it... like Gaga's lover is dying of cancer and there's no hope left but for Gaga to try to cure him with her love. Idk I think it would be interesting bc it fits lyrically but is dissonant with the tone... 

But, also something super happy w/ choreo would be nice :firega:

I like that idea. But I kind of went automatically to mother when i listened to it, and that kind of unconditional love.

Though yours is probably easier to swallow, lols.

6 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Understatement :laughga:

TBH I love your idea. I hope it's dark too. I wonder if the Coachella visuals with the tentacle in Gaga's mouth will have anything to do with The Cure MV :pray:

Okay maybe as dark as my eternal soul, dark as the ink in the Necronomicon, or dark as Baphomet's fur is more appropriate.

Well I may just use it for a book or short story or something. Something from the POV of the mother of a villain.

2020Covid19IsOurs

I'm a simple man, I've a simple concept. Lady Gaga is dressed as Jesus and wanders around curing people.  :pray:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived