news

A Star Is Born - "Digging My Grave"

brownie

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, brownie said:

They also sang the very end of a third song (Gaga holding a tambourine)

Master HeartbreakerGa, ha return :queenga:

crackpoppodcast

"You've been out alllllll niiiiiight, diggin' my graaaave" "Diggin' my, diggin' my diggin' my, diggin my, diggin my diggin my"

crackpoppodcast

Honestly though she wasn't really acting much.. it was focused on the performance of the two singers on the performance stage. They were just recording a "montage sequence" of the two singers performing the song but I think they're just supposed to show them like rising in fame.. they changed outfits three times and performed the same song but in the first takes Gaga or Ally acted hesitant and nervous and Bradley or Jack had to like nudge her on and give her the confidence to like "go for it" and in the next takes they're really killing it and have a ton of super intimate moments and more confidence in their stage presence. 

junolxf
6 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Honestly though she wasn't really acting much.. it was focused on the performance of the two singers on the performance stage. They were just recording a "montage sequence" of the two singers performing the song but I think they're just supposed to show them like rising in fame.. they changed outfits three times and performed the same song but in the first takes Gaga or Ally acted hesitant and nervous and Bradley or Jack had to like nudge her on and give her the confidence to like "go for it" and in the next takes they're really killing it and have a ton of super intimate moments and more confidence in their stage presence. 

Were you there? Did you like those songs? 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

10 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

"You've been out alllllll niiiiiight, diggin' my graaaave" "Diggin' my, diggin' my diggin' my, diggin my, diggin my diggin my"

I THOUGHT IT WAS "UP ALL NIGHT" THIS ENTIRE TIME LOL. Just texted my friend who went with though and she says she heard "out" the whole time too so I guess I just heard wrong! "Out" makes a lot more sense...

But yeah, this is exactly how she sings it and it's so catchy! Add a pause for every comma and that's the melody

8 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Were you there for the Mojave night shoot? That's what I was referring to -- it's where her acting gave me chills. Not her day stuff at the main stage

crackpoppodcast
1 minute ago, brownie said:

Were you there for the Mojave night shoot? That's what I was referring to -- it's where her acting gave me chills. Not her day stuff at the main stage

oh yeah I was talking about the day stuff! could you hear them at night like with mics? I'm sad I left now!

4 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

oh yeah I was talking about the day stuff! could you hear them at night like with mics? I'm sad I left now!

You could hear them better at night but it was still very quiet. The night stuff was 10X better than the day stuff though! So much more energy.

crackpoppodcast
1 minute ago, brownie said:

You could hear them better at night but it was still very quiet. The night stuff was 10X better than the day stuff though! So much more energy.

I bet! Everyone was so pissy from the sun haha

crushedlemonice
11 minutes ago, brownie said:

so they were mic'd for the acting bits but not the singing?

9 hours ago, daddybunny said:

I bet! Everyone was so pissy from the sun haha

The number of people who got mad and left just cause of the heat was so hilarious :toofunny:

Spoiler

Lowkey glad though cause by the end of the night 2/3rds of everyone had left and we were right in front of her and the camera :classy:

1 hour ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I know but this means we will finally get a doc!

....is Brownie.....Gaga?!

:gum:

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Archived