💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Something is wrong

kizurl

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
6 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

I hate to say it, but yes. She was awful. She looked bored and robotic. She looked like britney at some point.

I'm genuinely sad.

lol, wheeeere?? spend the night without sleeping really affected u sis  lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer

Little Hypsters having meltdowns for Gaga making something trendy?

what kind of reverse wharholian experience is this?:duck:

I thought that something seemed a little bit off during the first half of the show when she looked like she was having a hard time dancing and using a lot of playback. she really came alive when performing The Cure/The Edge of Glory/Million Reasons. when she was sitting there at the piano she looked so happy. I honestly got kind of sad when she went back into Poker Face/Bad Romance at the end. I guess that just made me realize how much I just love when she just sits there and talks to us and sings and plays the piano:sara:

FrankGutz

lol, comparing Gagz to Britney, some of yall really have some issues :lmfao: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

sipthistea

Something's wrong with her. She was awkward the whole performance. She performed and released this generic song, and that awful remix of Million Reasons. 

Gaga, what's going on? I'm not used to complain, but this is just strange. 

God Control
1 hour ago, Kayla said:

Great outlook and post. I agree she still has the passion. What I question is if she still has the thirst for it, and I say this because of how I see her newer lyrics vs her older ones. The older ones had layers and you could tell it was like she felt the concept so much that you could feel it between the words. Now her lyrics seem so point-blank and lacking layers. They're meaningful, good, etc., it's just that the meaning is so obvious and one-dimensional.

Im not doing a good job of explaining it, tbh. But I can relate to it, because I feel the same way. Having all the passion and knowledge, but lacking the internal fire and naively dedicated edge after years of working to the bone and going through heartbreaking experiences. It's hard to keep that young 20-something fire going. 

Thank you! And I totally understand what you're saying. It feels like she isn't as excited or as motivated as she used to be and her music feels more like a duty that she's doing than something she's putting her heart and soul into and having complete confidence and faith in it. Yes, I've seen that since ARTPOP, to be honest.

I feel like the worst issues for Gaga are her management, the way she plans things and the expectations of her fans. So basically herself, her team and her fans/public are her worst enemy. Back with TFM, she was making what she loved and believed and and trying so hard to accomplish something. After that, I feel like she relaxed and kinda took her success and fans for granted, thinking that whatever she'll make will be worshiped. Of course, that did not work out so well, so she changed direction, but guess what? the direction was not the right one, at least not for the majority and that is Joanne.

As for management, we all know of the issues that started happening with BTW Ball and ARTPOP and those damaged her reputation and the seamlessness and continuity of her work.

As for the fans, they're always expecting her to do something new and at the same time not lose touch with the old style, and that is a hard thing to balance. When you make something totally new, you kinda depart from your roots, and when you try to make something in the same style of your past success, you'll be accused of being repetitive and predictable and in other words, people will say "she played all her cards". So it does feel connected to me, if she had a great time and management, she'd have professionals helping her with her vision. Her fashion was great in TFM and part of BTW, later after her designer left, her fashion felt a step backwards, so that too is a problem, then herself, she has a vision and she has to balance between old and new, originality and preserving her essence and then the fans who often get used to her and start demanding the impossible or support her  for what's right and wrong that she actually thinks she's on the right track when she isn't.

So to me, this is the whole problem. I just hope that this new stop won't be another disappointment or a one-off single. If she's returning to pop for real, then I hope she tries her best, because her career won't handle too many albums and singles that underperform.

Versace

DONE WITH SOME OF U LOL

You guys complain at everythin 

when she put out the passionate Perfect Illusion

you guys were like "its not pop enough, she's over doing it"

Now "its too pop, she lost passion"

Give it a rest lol

She really could care less about your opinions 

FrankGutz
8 hours ago, ElectricAlley said:

There was a point where she sort of hugged herself during the set, which was startling because I remember Amy did the same thing during her final performance, because she was in such a dark place. Also, between songs tonight (can't remember exactly) gaga said something like "do you ever feel like your not all there, like your beside yourself." Then kind of brushed it off and started the next song.

she did those kind of monologue/intros for some songs :air:  just dont

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Something's wrong with her. She was awkward the whole performance. She performed and released this generic song, and that awful remix of Million Reasons. 

Gaga, what's going on? I'm not used to complain, but this is just strange. 

no, there's not, bye

donutellha

Personally, I'm going to trust her in this despite ocnflicting opinions.

Although I dont think she was robotic; during you and i and stuff she was geniuely smiley and i loved it

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Pietro

"What am I doing?" - Gaga before singing Telephone... I don't know. I think it's a clue. Have you heard that?

giskardsb

I swear some of you just want an exact repeat of TMB every time.  Anything not exactly the same is considered "off."

The one thing I never thought during the entire show was "she looked bored and lacked passion". That wasn't the case at all.

YourWhiskyMouth

Loved the performance. Highlights to me were The Cure and Million Reasons Remix. I can see where people are coming from saying the begininning felt awkward and what not but everyone has to remember.. this was a festival! Even though it was live streamed, she's performing for the people in the CROWD and not on their computers at home. Therefore, not every second is going to be perfectly filled with action and smooth transitions. At a show that big, nobody is going to notice awkward pauses or messy dance sequences like somebody watching on their computer at home with a first person view dissecting every move. Just an important thing about the show to keep in mind, not trying to attack anyone . It was great, I loved watching her light up during The Cure, her happiness made me so happy. Also the backdrops were sick

ElectricAlley
33 minutes ago, Martin Garrix said:

she did those kind of monologue/intros for some songs   just dont

The next song was Venus though, which has literally nothing to do with what she was saying lmao 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived