Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Richy: "We are going to play with some of her various genres within her"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

I'm expecting Daft Punk/Father John Misty/Florence Welch, or maybe Kendrick Lamar to sing with her.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
12 minutes ago, thopekas said:

Its gonna be like her BBC radio 1 concert in 2011 which included songs from her eras and a mini jazz-piano show ,back then she performed Orange Colored Sky...now she has La Vie en Rose or any song from C2C .

I hope the **** not 70% of her BBC set list was slow rock and jazz :rip:

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, LG said:

I hope the **** not 70% of her BBC set list was slow rock and jazz 

Well, she only sings the piano version of her past hits lately so... :giggle:

:poot:  :poot:  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk
11 hours ago, MJHolland said:

When did he start becoming so vocal? If Gaga wanted us to know these things I feel like she'd tell us. Idk I don't like it.

He's done interviews like these before and it's always about the technical side of things. To me it only makes her seem like bad ass professional to the outside world, so I don't see what harm it could do?

Richy isn't one to gossip, he just loves to talk about the work he does. This reminds me of an hour long chat me and my friends once had with him years ago, he was very honest but never shady. He talked very respectfully about Gaga and everyone he worked with and when he did 'talk bad' about other artists he never named names. To me he seems like a very loyal, passionate and down to earth guy.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

kvnrp
13 hours ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Daft Punk +/or Florence :derpga:

I would literally die if she has DP on stage :air:

I Want Your Love - The Gaga Re-Up, Daft Punk Remix confirmed :giveup:

BadJudas

Florence is actually in the UK, i trust...

But Daft Punk seems possible !

I would die if she invites Tame Impala and Bruno Mars [Why Bruno? Because it could be possible she invites Ronson for production, and Bruno MarsxRonson = Uptown Funk with Gaga and another song ?].

Or Madonna [Let me dream please.] ?

BadJudas
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

Why is Daft Punk a possibility? 

A serious rumor about that. [Furthermore, i have a friend who is friend himself with a girl who work in many festivals, she go to Coachella and she had heard many times this possibilities, but nothing is sure ! Just a big rumor.]

NewYorkCity
1 hour ago, BadJudas said:

A serious rumor about that. [Furthermore, i have a friend who is friend himself with a girl who work in many festivals, she go to Coachella and she had heard many times this possibilities, but nothing is sure ! Just a big rumor.]

oh thanks 

Seashell Hooker
38 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

guys.... i really hope Gaga will release DIC as a single or Hey Girl with Florence

Ugh SAME!!! :giveup:

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Archived