2 minutes ago, Puddin said:

Anthrax, Judas Priest, and Iron Maiden

any of them will do, let's go Gags :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

You guys are SERIOUSLY ****ing going back to dragging anyone who has no interest in hitting the studio, with Gaga? 

He didn't say ANYTHING bad. He didn't even say anything at all, except the fact that it had its run, she's talented and full of integrity. But, because HE DOESN'T FIND PURSUING AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE mandatory?

That's like Gaga/Christina being asked to go back into the studio with each other. They did what they were supposed to do, already. Anything further isn't obligatory to be in EITHER of their interests. 

They respect each other and support each other. 

ACTUALLY grow the **** up. It's getting disgusting, at this point.

No appreciation of someone of respect and a long history of making the metal genre what it is today. Only supported/respected it when you learned Gaga was performing with them, and that she'd get grab more interests in a predominant demographic of the mature age. 

What the ****?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
46 minutes ago, Martin Garrix said:

i want a collab either with Korn, System of a Down, Papa Roach, Slipknot or old linkin Park it aint gonna happen i know

Korn is the sound of heaven, in the form of countless tracks. My childhood. :applause:

I'd really like to see a Slipknot & Lady Gaga studio rendition of one of the band's classics. :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

You guys are SERIOUSLY ****ing going back to dragging anyone who has no interest in hitting the studio, with Gaga? 

He didn't say ANYTHING bad. He didn't even say anything at all, except the fact that it had its run, she's talented and full of integrity. But, because HE DOESN'T FIND PURSUING AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE mandatory?

That's like Gaga/Christina being asked to go back into the studio with each other. They did what they were supposed to do, already. Anything further isn't obligatory to be in EITHER of their interests. 

ACTUALLY grow the **** up. It's getting disgusting, at this point.

No appreciation of someone of respect and a long history of making the metal genre what it is today. Only supported/respected it when you learned Gaga was performing with them, and that she'd get grab more interests in a predominant demographic of the mature age. 

What the ****?

There wasn't that much dragging lol maybe like 2 or 3 people

Kermit
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

There wasn't that much dragging lol maybe like 2 or 3 people

Improper wording, on my part. 

7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

You guys are SERIOUSLY going back to belittling anyone who has no interest in hitting the studio, with Gaga? 

Stop doing this only because there's a chance that your pride for Gaga is bigger than your own. If she's not offended (which there would be no reason to be), then you shouldn't either. Not just to Metallica, but any artist who crosses paths with Gaga. 

Corrected.

nikola

Well **** :/

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DeanWinchester
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

**** off. :neyde:

let it out sis. Who are you directing this to? :awkney:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Mikey Monster

Oh well. It is a bummer that he has no interest but the fact that the whole band loves and respects her as an artist and person has made my life. Metallica is everything and more to music and the world and they deserve to be loved and respected. As a heavy metal lover 😜my whole life I'm so happy that the collaboration happened ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

And we have no interest in her collaborating with them. So its a win-win situation I guess?:tony:

Speak for yourself.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

The truth is Metallica does very few collaborations if any. We were lucky to get what we got. Lady Gaga too. So this was just two stars crossing paths once in a lifetime in the night sky. I am happy it happened and love them both for being open to do it once.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mikey Monster
1 hour ago, DominicB said:

Korn is the sound of heaven, in the form of countless tracks. My childhood. :applause:

I'd really like to see a Slipknot & Lady Gaga studio rendition of one of the band's classics. :giveup:

That would literally make my life!!! ❤️❤️❤️ And it's my childhood too! :hug:

Mikey McCampbell

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Speak for yourself.

I should of probably said "I" instead of "We"

6d451a11106a214bc1a4a1f32fe77010.jpg

sipthistea

I love how she's always the exception of the rule. They've talked about how natural the collab got to be, and it's the same when Gaga made C2C. Even if they wouldn't collab again, there was a great moment and an exchange of talent. 

That doesn't happen with every act out there. Most of the times, you see pop stars making features with other pop stars or random rappers. But I love how Gaga collabs tend to be more genuine. 

Archived