💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billie Lourd (Scream Queens) joins AHS season 7!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

EXCLUSIVE: Scream Queens breakout Billie Lourd is set as a lead opposite Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters in the upcoming seventh season of Ryan Murphy’s FX anthology series American Horror Story. In addition to returning AHS stars Paulson and Peters, Lourd joins fellow new addition to the horror drama franchise, Billy Eichner.

As usual, details about Lourd’s character are being kept under wraps. Also little is known about the premise of the new AHS installment beyond the fact that it is set in the aftermath of the recent presidential election, with the first episode taking place on Election Night.

http://deadline.com/2017/04/billie-lourd-cast-american-horror-story-seaosn-7-fx-1202064023/

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This basically confirms Scream Queens is over, no? 

It was already confirmed as cancelled...

Musery

Letmelivemylife

I still want there to be an AHS: Suburbia about the picture perfect neighbor who has a house of horrors in his basement. Sometimes the scariest people are the ones that blend in. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Edonis
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Oh really? I didn't know that. I just knew ratings were horrid and I lost interest in it during season 1 :laughga:

Kayla
10 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I still want there to be an AHS: Suburbia about the picture perfect neighbor who has a house of horrors in his basement. Sometimes the scariest people are the ones that blend in. 

That's brilliant! 

I thought I heard something about this next season being political in nature? Or was that just a rumor?

Regardless, I'm super excited for Billie Lourd on another show I watch - absolutely adore her. 

SychosSoChic
10 minutes ago, Kayla said:

That's brilliant! 

I thought I heard something about this next season being political in nature? Or was that just a rumor?

Regardless, I'm super excited for Billie Lourd on another show I watch - absolutely adore her. 

Confirmed

Unless Sarah and Ryan were trolling :emma: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

monketsharona
32 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This basically confirms Scream Queens is over, no? 

Most probably a lot of SQ actors already joined other projects

Letmelivemylife
25 minutes ago, Kayla said:

That's brilliant! 

Lol I was a criminal psych major in college and sometimes just to creep my gf out I tell her all of the ideas I have for shows like AHS. She says I need help lol. I'm perfectly normal it's just everyone else that's weird :D

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

monketsharona

I really feel we'll have a lot of new people involved in this season (not a bad thing to me)

I hope Wes Bentley, Cheyenne Jackson and Finn Wittrock won't be back this year tbh. I like them but they have been quite 'random' the last couple of years.

Jenniferella
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

It never was confirmed to be cancelled

2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Sometimes the scariest people are the ones that blend in. 

Please no, we've got enough of that in AHS already 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Helxig

COOL! Loved her character in Scream Queens and can't wait to see what they do with her and what she produces in AHS!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived