Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS7 is a 11 episodes season + Billy Eichner joining

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bradley
On 3/29/2017 at 1:40 AM, Panchecco said:

but he is a comedian :huh:

which direction are they planning to go to for season 7?

It won't stray far from horror.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

I used to watch his show and he was hilarious. Hope season AHS7 is just as good as Roanoke 

LastNight

I can't wait! I love AHS but (except for the first 2 seasons) it always seems to lose itself towards the end. Sometimes it's because they drag out a storyline, or they rush to close up several different ones, but they rarely reach a satisfying climax and after the season is over it becomes apparent that they didn't really have a solid conclusion in mind before they started filming.

I just want a really satisfying ending, with a good pace to the last few episodes. Hopefully with 11 they'll have enough time to do the ending justice without too much time to drag things out unnecessarily. 

Last season was fantastic, it was both a return to form and something brand new for the show. It was so fun not knowing what you were about to watch and the format they chose worked fantastically. It was really just the end that let it down. I'm excited for the new season though, it's always interesting to see what they come up with next and, despite the shows flaws, the cast are always fantastic and do a brilliant job every season. 

Archived