• Perfect Illusion
    • ARTPOP Film
    • Million Reasons
    • TEOG
    • Other (Comment)

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I would have to say MR

I expected something very cinematic, powerful and aesthetically beautiful (in terms of colors, looks, sets etc)

JupiterDrive

Million reasons 

I was and still am disgusted with it can't believe someone would put that as a music video 

And tragic some people voting teog when it's her best video 

JustifyMyLove
7 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

Million reasons 

I was and still am disgusted with it can't believe someone would put that as a music video 

And tragic some people voting teog when it's her best video 

Not agreeing

I feel exactly the opposite as you tbh :(

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Smother Em Eh

John Wayne was definitely the most unexpected video from her! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

StrawberryBlond

Million Reasons. While, yes, she'd had basic videos before as regards one location and one outfit, those ones at least had lots of movement and/or dancing, for that was always a defining point of a Gaga video. She's never been the type to just sit and sing. But MR almost completely focused on standing and sitting, a really alien concept for a Gaga video. It was also one of the very rare times that we actually saw her playing an instrument in a video, which is so weird because you'd think, being such an accomplished musician, she'd do it more. It was just totally unexpected for Gaga to do something this simple, this organic, this...un-Gaga.

I don't think JW was all that much of a surprise. I totally wondered if she was going to drop a music video was no warning post_SB and I also thought JW was a shoo-in for the next single. And if it was going to become a single, I expected a more extravagant, controversial video, so I got what I expected on that one, contrary to most fan's opinions.

juju

TEOG was shocking because it was a complete 180 of what the rumors were leaning towards, how she revamped it. But altogether, we were still expecting that song to have a video. John Wayne, like clearly a majority here, totally caught me off guard in the best of ways.

❤ x ❤

juju
34 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

Am I the only one who actually really likes PI video? :awkney:

I love it :awkney: it was chaotic and refreshing.

❤ x ❤

HOTNebraskaGuy

I lost my **** when she dropped the John Wayne video.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

imnotyourbabe10

She's always unexpected...voted MR because, sorry to drink the hater-ade, it's incredibly basic...

JW was unexpected because it disrupts the Joanne era aesthetic, which is great.

TEOG was unexpectedly simplistic but a powerful homage to the city [like kissing the pavement]

and, Slayjandro was so fantastic...I was expecting a very basic (haha) interpretation of the song...her torn between a bunch of hot Hispanic dudes near the beach/cigs/tropical paradise yet dark in a torn-love sensibility...instead we got the militarization of the queer community and queering the norm of the body/sexual positions/body representations.  Pretty sweet, dude! 

Anyway, interesting poll and choices, GGD! Hope all is well! :)

Archived