💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Drag Race Photoshoot?

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

See the image in the circle? Do you think it's an actual photograph taken in front of a black screen (like the actual queens photoshoot for this season) or just a still from the episode that has been edited to make it look like Gaga was an actual contestant?JhTv3vq.png

either way I need that picture badly :giveup: is it online somewhere? if not do you think they will release it after the episode has aired? Will they show it in Raja & Raven "Fashion Photo Ruview" (I think it's possible that they're gonna toot or boot Gaga's look as well)

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

See the image in the circle? Do you think it's an actual photograph taken in front of a black screen (like the actual queens photoshoot for this season) or just a still from the episode that has been edited to make it look like Gaga was an actual contestant?JhTv3vq.png

either way I need that picture badly :giveup: is it online somewhere? if not do you think they will release it after the episode has aired? Will they show it in Raja & Raven "Fashion Photo Ruview" (I think it's possible that they're gonna toot or boot Gaga's look as well)

You mean shoot sis :poot:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Haldy said:

Raja will give Gaga her fourth Top Toot, what a kween.

Just now, tonythewitch said:

Raja is a major LITTLE MONSTER so she will TOOT GAGA obv

2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

And then Raven will be a bitch and boot ha 

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived