Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JB eats : fans watch + eat leftovers + chase him

OBEY

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

Nobody is saying the fans where cool or justified though, just that it's a dumb place for Justin to eat considering he is a giant superstar....

I don't know why you guys are acting like it's a violation of his human rights that he can't eat at one particular restaurant - he doesn't generally get bothered at restaurant, he can usually dine in peace, this place just wasn't one of those places.

He is Justin Bieber, wrong or right he knows crowds are going to form if he is just chilling in the middle of a shopping area - choose another place to chill if the crowds are going to bother you.

Well, I think people are primarily discussing how crazy his fans are. They've pulled down his pants while entering a vehicle, among other things. I think they're on another level than even some of the craziest fanbases...

That being said, Justin probably ate there because he wanted to try it. He looks like he accepted that to eat outside at this particular restaurant that he'd have little privacy and him and his friends seem to be getting on just fine. He outran his fans. It's not like Justin himself was crying about privacy, he took the risk and dealt with it...

I think @OBEY, myself and I, among others were just commenting that these fans are kind of an elevated tier of crazy...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagamel
31 minutes ago, OBEY said:

He should be able to eat and go wherever he wants and enjoy his life.

Of course he should, but this happens to basically every bigger celebrity, yet you don't see them acting like complete dicks and constantly complaining about it, that's my only problem with him. I completely get that they want to be "just like us", but they can't, they are role models with insane amounts of money. And most of them understand that, but he apparently refuses to.

EmeraldHeart
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

Well, I think people are primarily discussing how crazy his fans are. They've pulled down his pants while entering a vehicle, among other things. I think they're on another level than even some of the craziest fanbases...

That being said, Justin probably ate there because he wanted to try it. He looks like he accepted that to eat outside at this particular restaurant that he'd have little privacy and him and his friends seem to be getting on just fine. He outran his fans. It's not like Justin himself was crying about privacy, he took the risk and dealt with it...

I think @OBEY, myself and I, among others were just commenting that these fans are kind of an elevated tier of crazy...

No girl, don't try it - I know what OBEY was quoting me for and you quoted him after he replied to me in order to agree with him.

What OBEY was talking about how we should sympathise for him over what happened in the restaurant and you said yourself:

"It sounds like the restaurant is a staple or popular in Sydney and I'm sure he wanted to try it. He should be able to without being legitimately harassed"

It seems like you are trying to make people feel sympathetic towards Justin Bieber that he can't eat at one particular restaurant.

So like I've said, who cares? He can go to any restaurant he wants and have no issue with privacy - I don't feel bad that he couldn't go to this one without being harassed.

I said the fans where crazy in my very first post and then OBEY came at me sassy like "Anyone with empathy would feel bad for poor JB" and then you liked that post and quoted with him agreeing how terrible it was that he couldn't go to one restaurant lmao

If you guys where just talking about how the fans are crazy then nobody would have had a problem with my posts :)

RAMROD

"eat left overs" :sharon:

That is the new low, bruv! :ladyhaha:

I feel bad for him in this one, looks like a zoo tbh

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

No girl, don't try it - I know what OBEY was quoting me for and you quoted him after he replied to me in order to agree with him.

I agreed with the comment I quoted: that Justin Bieber can eat at a restaurant and that his fans crossed a line that other fans typically don't, per usual. 

3 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

"It sounds like the restaurant is a staple or popular in Sydney and I'm sure he wanted to try it. He should be able to without being legitimately harassed"

It seems like you are trying to make people feel sympathetic towards Justin Bieber that he can't eat at one particular restaurant.

No, I don't think he should be harassed, nor should the restaurant have property stolen. Bieber's fans are akin to the paparazzi. That being said, he handled it how he handled it...and it wasn't poorly...

5 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

Like I've said, who cares? 

Evidently you, given how aggressive you're being. You seem quite upset that I merely agreed with one specific comment another person made and have a lot of animosity toward said person, and now me for simply agreeing and expanding upon the discussion. 

6 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

I said the fans where crazy in my very first post and then OBEY came at me sassy like "Anyone with empathy would feel bad for poor JB" and then you liked that post and quoted with him agreeing how terrible it was that he couldn't go to one restaurant lmao

It honestly seems like your issue is with Obey here. I shouldn't have spoken for him, I was just trying to expand upon the discussion because I feel like people are just focusing on the surface. That being said, I don't want to be dragged into any personal issues you and Obey have...so leave me out of it. I simply replied to his post in agreement with a point he made, expanded upon it and have now apologize for speaking on his behalf in my previous post. 

Emvee

Why does this always even become a discussion.

The behavior from those girls is UNACCEPTABLE. Real people don't do that. 

EmeraldHeart
8 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I agreed with the comment I quoted: that Justin Bieber can eat at a restaurant and that his fans crossed a line that other fans typically don't, per usual. 

No, I don't think he should be harassed, nor should the restaurant have property stolen. Bieber's fans are akin to the paparazzi. That being said, he handled it how he handled it...and it wasn't poorly...

Evidently you, given how aggressive you're being. You seem quite upset that I merely agreed with one specific comment another person made and have a lot of animosity toward said person, and now me for simply agreeing and expanding upon the discussion. 

It honestly seems like your issue is with Obey here. I shouldn't have spoken for him, I was just trying to expand upon the discussion because I feel like people are just focusing on the surface. That being said, I don't want to be dragged into any personal issues you and Obey have...so leave me out of it. I simply replied to his post in agreement with a point he made, expanded upon it and have now apologize for speaking on his behalf in my previous post. 

I aint being aggressive you shouldn't have liked a post that called me bitter and implied that I lacked empathy and then quoted it saying "Exactly" and you're right - you shouldn't have spoken for Obey :)

Supersonic

Honestly, I'm beginning to understand why he has treated his fans like sh*t for the past 5 years. I would too in the hope of being left alone, but they're still there literally eating his leftover food like sewer rats.....

Ashley
39 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I'm sorry, but do you see Gaga randomly eating in a restaurant, on the street, with her friends? Do you think she wouldn't like to do that from time to time?

Gaga is just an example obviously, but name ANY celebrity out there who wouldn't enjoy just a nice walk down the street, or to have a drink in some coffee shop. But guess what, THEY CAN'T. It's not just JB, they really can't do that, and it is a normal part of a celebrity life.

That's why it certainly doesn't give him any privilege of doing so. He knows what's going to happen. And it certainly doesn't give him the right to be so rude to his fans EVEN THOUGH I do think they are super insane and too much.

She does though.. She goes to Starbucks every other day and even though fans know which location she goes to and that she goes often you don't see a crowd of stalkers. Justin's fans just don't have any respect for him simple as that.

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, EmeraldHeart said:

I aint being aggressive you shouldn't have liked a post that called me bitter and implied that I lacked empathy and then quoted it saying "Exactly" and you're right - you shouldn't have spoken for Obey :)

You are being aggressive. I liked the post for the paragraph and that is what my 'exactly' was in reference to, not his sentence regarding you. If you notice, the context of my response and post was entirely in relation to his paragraph on Bieber and his fans, and not at all about you. I honestly didn't even recall him calling you bitter until you brought it up...

So like I said, leave me out of this. 

MJHolland

Bieber nor his fans have a single ounce of chill between then :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

She does though.. She goes to Starbucks every other day and even though fans know which location she goes to and that she goes often you don't see a crowd of stalkers. Justin's fans just don't have any respect for him simple as that.

Yes she does? maikeeb (or however you spell its name) and crew say hi :awkney:

Ashley
Just now, MJHolland said:

Bieber nor his fans have a single ounce of chill between then 

Yes she does? maikeeb (or however you spell its name) and crew say hi :awkney:

In all the paparazzi snaps I've never seen a group of fans standing around her table watching her drink her coffee lol.

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

In all the paparazzi snaps I've never seen a group of fans standing around her table watching her drink her coffee lol.

Idk maybe it's because Gaga actually treats her fans with a silver of respect lmao?

Sorry if I don't feel sorry for this kid because of the way his customers treat him when he himself treats them so poorly since the beginning of his career. 

His spit on them, shoved then, punched them, etc.

Karma, this is well earned. 

And every celebrity on the face of this earth has to deal with crazy fans following them, but Bieber is (one of) the ONLY one that treats them this poorly. Serious mental health issues.

Archived