I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

I kinda would have lived for it at the time lol 😂

Mikey McCampbell

xoxo cupcakke

WHEN?1//11/1/ DANCIN IN CIRCLES?Q??!@Q?ED>QF<rwpobfha;oigEHWgwPT 9Y8QY42 :giveup::air::giveup::air:

What song was this even for? I'm shocked, stunned, the slayage, the features, the pop iconicity. Giving the gays AND the straights what they want. What if this was supposed to be for G.U.Y. or Do What U Want? What if Sexxx Dreams was supposed to be a single? Gaga, ha DANCE FOR YOU

xoxo cupcakke
24 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Probably for HML

Why did Marry the Night have to flop? It could've paved the way for this :giveup:

freebit

WTF. I wonder if she was for real about this, or just bullshitting around with him. Judging from her state of mind around that time, this conversation seems kind of believable.

39 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

WHEN?1//11/1/ DANCIN IN CIRCLES?Q??!@Q?ED>QF<rwpobfha;oigEHWgwPT 9Y8QY42 :giveup::air::giveup::air:

What song was this even for? I'm shocked, stunned, the slayage, the features, the pop iconicity. Giving the gays AND the straights what they want. What if this was supposed to be for G.U.Y. or Do What U Want? What if Sexxx Dreams was supposed to be a single? Gaga, ha DANCE FOR YOU

Yeah, this sounds tacky, but amazing. If this was the Sexxx Dreams MV the pop world would have had a collective aneurysm. I would have chosen someone other than Charlie Sheen for the main video guy though. :rip:

Batwings
36 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Gaga was so high and crazy back in 2012 :air:

Exactly. This was the year when Gaga was basically stoned out of her mind the entire time, so I can fully believe this actually happened. :laughga:

But I'm still glad it never came to fruition.  :sis:

nick4bty
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

I remember this, this was from 2012 around the time she was seen hanging out with Lindsay Lohan at Chateau Marmot. Tragic times :lana:

Yup, everyone thought it was because she was studying the decay of the pop icon :rip:

Miel
4 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Yup, everyone thought it was because she was studying the decay of the pop icon :rip:

While she was actually having her own "decay". Hmmm.

3 points in and ready for more

Pacify Him
39 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Gaga isn't a **** star my dear :awkney:

DWUW doesn't ring any bell? :ladyhaha:

He's stuck in the oldGa era like some of us :ladyhaha:

I’m getting on your nerves

nick4bty
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

While she was actually having her own "decay". Hmmm.

Little did we know :ladyhaha:

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

I remember this, this was from 2012 around the time she was seen hanging out with Lindsay Lohan at Chateau Marmot. ICONIC times :lana:

Fixed that for you :diane:

Archived