Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bad Romance Could Set a New Youtube Record

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

So I saw that Bad Romance has already reached 800 Million Views on Youtube, and if it keeps gaining at a good pace, it could make Youtube history...again

I was looking at Youtube's most viewed videos (if the wikipedia numbers are accurate) then Bad Romance could become the Oldest video to reach 1 Billion Views, and the Only Video released before 2010 to reach 1 Billion Views.

Bad Romance is currently the third most viewed video released before 2010, The only videos with higher views released before it are the Gummy Bear Song and Charlie Bit My Finger, but I'd imagine the view rate for those are a lot lower than Bad Romance. And even if they do surpass 1 Billion Views before Bad Romance, it'll still be the Oldest Official Music Video to reach 1 Billion Views, and only Official Music Video to reach 1 Billion Views Before 2010

Most Viewed Videos Before 2010

"Gummy Bear Song" (Released October, 2007)- 937 Million Views

"Charlie Bit My Finger" (Released May, 2007)- 847 Million Views

"Bad Romance" (Released November, 2009)- 800 Million Views

Hopefully we can put that in the list of all of the other records Bad Romance has broken in a few years

if anyone could find that website that shows future projections for Gaga Video Views, that'd be really helpful.

In conclusion:

slay

Mnne0rx.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robagaga

The search of this fandom to find new records for gaga to break

giphy.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

baptism

It's sort of an irrelevant record, but it's nice to see that she definitely inevitably without doubt has the biggest hit of the Youtube/pre-streaming era. 

xoxo cupcakke

Curse YouTube for erasing her original views, she could've had it by now :giveup:

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, CowSiss said:

Curse YouTube for erasing her original views, she could've had it by now :giveup:

I saw an article title about that when I was looking this up, what happened? How many views were erased?

Gypsy Life

Gummy Bear Song is averaging 787,543 views daily, while BR is averaging 401,451, so it won't be the first :lolly:

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Gummy Bear Song is averaging 787,543 views daily, while BR is averaging 401,451, so it won't be the first :lolly:

wtf...

JpKeR2o.gif

why...

JpKeR2o.gif

At least it'll be the first real music video/Vevo video

monsterdino

If gummy bear reaches 1B first, then Bad Romance will still be the most oldest VEVO video to reach 1B views

Robagaga
5 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

why?

JpKeR2o.gif

People like that THICCC gummi ass

giphy.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

I saw an article title about that when I was looking this up, what happened? How many views were erased?

I'm not quite sure, but if I remember correctly, YouTube ended up restarting everyone's views, including Bieber's which was kind of both great yet tragic since Baby was insanely viewed, right after Bad Romance, I think

Then again, I was like 12 or 13 when this all happened so I probably did not really process it or did not really understand what exactly happened :flop:

HolyDelRey

What about Shakira's Waka Waka? :huh:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Archived