Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Is the Joanne Era Done with Music Videos?

question

Is the Joanne era finished in terms of music videos?   

72 members have voted

  1. 1. How many more music videos do you think there will be this era?

    • None, John Wayne was the last.
      14
    • There will be one more for the next single
      33
    • Two more
      21
    • 3+
      3


Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 18,648
HOTNebraskaGuy

What do you think?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lifeasgeorge   Paws Up 2,833
lifeasgeorge

I want videos for A-Yo, DIC, and Joanne, butttttt

549c6f8824aad4fae564141099ef89a8.gif

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo cupcakke   Paws Up 4,775
xoxo cupcakke

There will be one more for the next single Dancin in Circles :gaysia:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Easy   Paws Up 1,949
Easy

IDC how many but I really want JWT footage on DH MV or any MVs, I think she can film a throw back scene with JWT stadium audiences. It will be beautiful, how this gogo girl become the biggest star on earth. 

I think theres gonna be more tho coz she still has her documentary, so she will release one with it i think.

Edited by Easy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk   Paws Up 39,266
PunkTheFunk

I refuse to die until I've seen the DIC music video

funny-skeleton-waiting-in-garden.jpg

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexander Levi   Paws Up 1,916
Alexander Levi
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I refuse to die until I've seen the DIC music video

funny-skeleton-waiting-in-garden.jpg

I just want a performance. She pays dust to it :giveup:

INB4 she doesn't even perform it at the JWT

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HOTNebraskaGuy   Paws Up 18,648
HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, Easy said:

IDC how many but I really want JWT footage on DH MV or any MVs, I think she can film a throw back scene with JWT stadium audiences. It will be beautiful, how this gogo girl become the biggest star on earth. 

I think theres gonna be more tho coz she still has her documentary, so she will release one with it i think.

Everyone freaked at the MR video just because she used the same set as a Photoshoot, can you imagine the outrage if she filmed a backstage Diamond Heart MV? :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fernster7   Paws Up 6,402
Fernster7
36 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I refuse to die until I've seen the DIC music video

funny-skeleton-waiting-in-garden.jpg

You are probably going to live forever then.:v:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robo Ga   Paws Up 5,335
Robo Ga

Realistically I think we might get one more for DIC :diane:

In a perfect world I would want one for DH & Joanne too but that won't happen :nails:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edonis   Paws Up 10,890
Edonis

I expect more. For the fans or herself at the very least. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Easy   Paws Up 1,949
Easy
8 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Everyone freaked at the MR video just because she used the same set as a Photoshoot, can you imagine the outrage if she filmed a backstage Diamond Heart MV? :laughga:

If its executed well then well love it. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarinaDelMar   Paws Up 229
MarinaDelMar

No, I want to know what happens after John Wayne :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erich Johnson   Paws Up 1,194
Erich Johnson
12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I refuse to die until I've seen the DIC music video

funny-skeleton-waiting-in-garden.jpg

Your pic it's madonna though

Edited by Erich Johnson
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×